First suggestion!, Hope you'll like it!
Darky
post 25 Mar 2014, 21:40
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9643

Aurora Talon

Description: Instead of the usual bomb payload, the Aurora Talon is equipped with 4 very powerful medium range anti-tank missiles with longer range than those on the Raptor, which track up to 4 individual targets at once while dealing heavy damage. This attack is very effective against units but has a small area of effect and doesn't deal much damage to buildings. The Aurora Talon is also slightly sturdier than a standard Aurora Bomber. Unlocked at Rank 3 or higher as a General's Promotion for vanilla USA, replaces the Aurora Bomber.

(I love the original Aurora model and I'd love to see how it would look with your new art style so bonus awesome points if you make it look like those in vZH plus some missiles perhaps)

And if it can't be made to attack multiple targets, then I suppose it would be fine to make it fire slowly but that might cause some problems since it's supposed to dump all 4 missiles and distribute that between targets at once before losing the supersonic option.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anubis
post 31 Mar 2014, 9:41
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 97

Late answer is late. I see your aurora obsession still stands. We will not be implementing any of that individual targeting stuff yet and we're not even sure it's worth the incredible amount of code it requires to work semi-decent. Aurora bomber will be just 1 per faction and will be the same OMGWTF explosion warhead bomber as it always was.

+Quote Post
Darky
post 31 Mar 2014, 10:17
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9643

QUOTE (Anubis @ 31 Mar 2014, 10:41) *
Late answer is late. I see your aurora obsession still stands. We will not be implementing any of that individual targeting stuff yet and we're not even sure it's worth the incredible amount of code it requires to work semi-decent. Aurora bomber will be just 1 per faction and will be the same OMGWTF explosion warhead bomber as it always was.

Guilty as charged, I love'em little tossers.

Anyway, alright then. ^^

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 13:11