Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How to import build list into editor?
UltraLuminal
post 30 Dec 2018, 17:04
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17888

Title says it all. I need to import build list for AI into editor, so I can edit the AI base layout.
I know about that import button. I doesn't do anything. Because we're talking about program from XP era. It simply doesn't work, and if it does, stars are aligned in specific position or something.
The exporting function is confusing as it is. If I click export, I expect dialogue asking me where to export. Nope. The build list tool is piece of art as well. You cannot edit neutral player, fair enough, but why it's default one selected? So every time I do something, I have to be careful about the context. So it wasn't a surprise for me, when I clicked import and…nothing. Again. Expecting dialogue window where I specify, what and from where to import.
I tried everything. Having a valid, previously exported build list file everywhere and nothing worked.
So… Is that button just a pointless button, or is there a way how to actually import build list into that editor, for which developers should receive a death sentence?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 14:17