The G.A.P, WARNING! wall of text!
Massey
post 22 Jan 2010, 23:37
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 127

First of, morning all! ^.^
Second..... WARNING!!!!! contanes WALL OF TEXT!

As we all know i have been a die hard fan or a persistent fan (depening on who u asks hehe)
I have asked for more and more from the RotR team and i think i should give a little back if i can. Sooooooooooooooo........... heres a little something i have been working on for a little bit.

First of, a little back ground.
as i have follow the mode for a little bit. i have tryed to follow the story. but as we know this mode was made for muiltplayer inmind and as been told before, the updates storys are just flavour(Mmmmmmmmmmm cake). but some ppl have asked some realy nice questions (most of them come from a first look, point of view) but others make me go... (oh yea, how, what, why and when). Never the less, lets get back to the back ground of this. i was making notes of all the updates and info the team might leak to make sence of it all. Then around (i think) Oct last year. the team asked for a writer. I (at the time), having a little fun made this. but it got me thinking... maybe i can write a read story. (writing is not my strong point..... hehe). So from roughly Oct (i think) I have been writing a story for RotR to make sence of everything. Free weekend here and there. I put the story together. Then one peice of info will change my story way to much. Soooooo i have rewriten a few storys to make it all fit. (spare time at Xmas helped) and this is my lastess try. its not finshs but tell me what u think....

The G.A.P

The Grand Analysis Project

This story is not to explan Europe war or the African skimmishes but the lead up to the African part of the story or.....

(roughly the time line)
A. time line of generals started with the GLA starting up....
B. The first half of the war. (some call it the USA war)
C. Second half of the GLA war. (some say the China war)
D. the RotR story (some say the rise of the ECA, the replacement of Nato)
E. My story ( just my way to help explan some things)
F. Rise of the Reds (Rise of war!)

The black line is where my story comes in. the gap (hehe) before the war. but to make sence of it all, u need to see the lay out....
Click here
as i sead before . Im not close to finshing but let me show u what i have started.

i made notes or bullet points for each block. but first ill give u the list of names of each block "time line" or "snap shot" or "explaning block".
here we go.

1. Gobal withdraw and money crisis.
2. World looks to China.
3. EU calls for help and aid
4. Russia's story
5. GLA reform
6. Loan from a friend
7. Building a North American Community
8. Redesign
9. SSAN
10. Eurasian league or allaince
11. A trade allaince becomes The North American Union
12. China does PR
13. GLA hunt
14. Russia's doctine revolution
15. GLA moves out
16. EU rebuildes
17. Baikunor threat
18. ECA was born!
19. Joint space station project
20. ECA lunchess ???
21. Russia rawrs
22. Eurasia Alliance + aid
23. We all loss in war
24. Alliance breaks up

As sead before. i have only started on some of this. so ill give u the ones i have started on and give u the notes or bullet point i have for the others

1. Gobal withdraw and money crisis.

- Aftermath of the GLA war. Gobal withdraw. fleets, armed forces and personal.
- In the aftermath of the GLA war. the cost of war to high. plus the EU markets in ruin the USA need to start a new type of economy. to restart the money flowing again.
- only thing keep the USA from falling apart is the world bank.
- Nato gone!
- question what now?

2. World looks to China.

- Aftermath of the GLA war, the world looks to China.
- China propose a Eurasia unity league
- China propose aid allaince in southeast asia
- China promest "we will hunt down the injured animal that the GLA has become and will not let the GLA hide in a cave to regain strength" this was stated at a UN security council. (stolen from the ZH game tongue.gif)
- China propose to send aid to the USA after a review of resorces
- Australia sign a huge resorce agreement to help aid China to aid the world.

3. EU calls for help and aid

- aftermath of the GLA war, Strong holds of the GLA gone in main land Europe. but the GLA are still a major threat.
- Nato gone!
- EU sign a allaince agreement with China called the "Eurasia unity league"
- EU make plans to rebuild Europe.

4. Russia's story

New has always been feared. has been criticize. had it's enermys. New is the Russia of the millenium.To understand russia today, you have to understand what Russia has gone threw. In 1999 China asked Russia for any and all intelligence reports of terrorist groups in central asia. In the same year China asked both Russia and USA for orbital reconnaissance of the westen borders of China. After the GLA war officially started in China. Both Russia and the USA stated that they countries would take a military non-involvement but will continue to send all intelligence reports and orbital reconnaissance as needed. As the chineese military push the GLA out of China and then helped Central Asia countries.

At this time China-USA had a loose military alliance to deal with the growing GLA threat. Russia joined this allaince but stated that Russia's military can not operate outside of its own borders. So a 2+1 agreement was agreed upon. 2 offensive parties would deal with the GLA. The defensive party would setup a defensive line and the two offensive parties would push the GLA up againt. Russia asked China and USA to place a gassion at Baikunor as Russian forces were to bisy setting up the defensive line on the Russian border and Russia got three satellites planned for lurch.

After the fall of Baikunor. Russia realized that they defence line could not withstand a direct attack from the GLA. So Russia sign a none aggesion pack with NATO to move Europe Russian forces to the Caspion Sea to the first Chinese border to renforce the defence line. Also around this time GLA force were starting to steal Chinese military vehicles like the Overlord. So Russia started work on a tank to counter this miss use of the Overlord. The first Prototype of the HT-01 started to vs GLA manned overlords with mix levels of succes. For example: If the GLA only just gain contol of a overlord and not train in the use of its guns the HT-01 had the upper hand. But if a expert GLA controled overlord (or Chinese controled) are vsing the HT-01 then the Overlord had the upperhand. So the HT-01 was scraped and plans for the HT-02 were up to the best design.

After the GLA lurch the second rocket from Baikunor. This rocket was aimed at a northen sea NATO base and armed with a GLA chemical warhead. Russia demanned China retake Baikunor. China state that it had little forces to retake baikunor. But with this new chemical WMD threat. China tryed to retake with what little they had in the area. China failed and asked Russia to break from the defensive line. The USA said it would be dangerest to break the defensive line and the USA will deal with the WMD's threat.

After a victory for the 2+1 allaince and finding infomation on a secret GLA chemical base in a hide valley in the border zone of Russia. The USA didnt want Russia to know about this infomation because Russia would move alot of forces from the defencive line. So USA planned to send a few small reconnaissance units in. At that time the USA sent a ship to collect Black Lotus, a Helix and sail to the Black Sea. Once the chemical base was taken out. Russia was Demanning NATO to explan why a Stealth bomber was showing up on radar leaving Russia air space! After USA explanned NATO had nothing to do with it other then the plane come from a NATO base. USA explan why it was there and the tiny winy operation they had to do and why the USA didnt pass on the infomation over to the Russian Fed.

After the GLA gain control of the Crete island particle cannon. Russia was unwilling to let the GLA to keep the particle cannon. Russia sent 3 TU-160. At that time Russia started to incress it's military production. This is only because to Russia, the GLA seem to be moving Westward and taken out Nato base after Nato base. After Germany fall to the GLA. Russia moved 90% of all they forces to European Russia and the defence line was no longer needed as it seemed that the GLA have moved all they forces to the EU.

Russian economy started to fall and then fall drastically once the EU was under GLA control. With NATO no longer able to defend Europe and Russia was unable to send troops and defend Russia. So Russia started talks with China and sent many tranport ships to China to collect Chinese forces and sail for southen Europe. Once Chinese forces have taken out all of GLA strong holds in german. The GLA war was officially over. But the aftermath of all involved have not been this bad since the end of WW2. EU in ruins and Russia pledges to help rebuild and deal with the remaining forces of the GLA
(click here for helpful pic)

5. GLA reform

GLA thought to be dead or dieing by the UN or by the world at that time unless your in the GLA. The GLA had reform and learnt alot from the GLA war. The world in economic ruin had given the GLA room to move almost freely right after the war.

With the USA having a gobal withdraw and money no longer coming from the USA for anti-terrorist programs in Colombia. The GLA saw this as a opporchunity to spread to the Americans. The GLA sent a small party to the local terrorist groups. For Money and weapon surport they would fall under the GLA organization. But must not tell any one that the GLA had taken over or even exist in the Americans. Setting up a strong hold in Colombia was not the only achievement the GLA accomplish in the aftermath of the GLA war.

In Africa the African Union was starting up and the GLA had hijack the Sudan election. Once the Sudan had a GLA member as head of goverment (a well guarded secret). The GLA had a seat at the African Union. This gave the GLA accest to infomation on the African Union movements on the Unions anti-terror groups. One of the very few objectives the A.Union is unified about in recent years. The GLA use this in three ways. One was to gain intel on other terrorist groups in Africa and recuit from. Two, If the Africa Union come close to finding a GLA base. The Sudan GLA leader could give miss leading intel reports and the third way. If any terrorist groups that don't join the GLA. Both the African Union intel and all the GLA intel would be given to the Suden leader (GLA secret member) then to the African Union. This would have two effects. One, The Sudan leader would look like the goverment of Sudan is serious about anti-terrorist progams in the African Union and Two. This would show to other terrorist groups in Africa. What happens if they do not join the GLA or follow orders. Sudan had become a safe state for the GLA to build a stronghold in northern central Sudan. But the GLA learnt from Baiknuor, Crete and Germany. Build one large base or take a large base and become a large target. Small or spread out is the key to this new GLA base.

Having a seat at the UN both under Sudan and African Union gave the bonus of watching what the world was doing in anti-terrorist. This did later help in Europe but before this information network was setup with Europen GLA forces. The direct aftermath of the GLA war in Europe was that GLA groups or cells were on they own. With no commander to issues orders the GLA remaining forces went into hiding throughout Europe and started to do small hit and run raids in parts of Europe that didnt have Chinese, remaining-NATO or Russian troops. The Europen GLA forces felt like there was to few troops left and that the GLA organztion was dead or dieing

6. Loan from a friend

- USA receives a loan of X from The People's Republic of China

7. Building a North American Community

The USA can no Longer relie on EU markets. So the USA wanted to setup a trading bloc. This bloc would conposs of three country Canada, Mexico and the USA . Canada was more then happy to join this new trade bloc. Canada was less effected by the fall of the EU but still eough to Take a hit from it. So Canada sign the agreement. Mexico on the other hand had to be convinced. Mexico made the case the USA model of Capitalist had use Mexico as cheap labor and this lead to Drug organizations taken root in the north of the country. "It's only now we have gain a agreement to limit the drugs and this is only possible due to the finance crisis in the west with no money for the drugs." The Mexico government would only sign this new trade bloc agreement. If the USA help deal with remaining Drug organizations.

Now with Canadian navy on the west coast and USA on the East. The USA running UAVs and air support. Mexicon army pushing from the south and the north will have the USA border covered by the USA army. After a 6 months conflits the Mexican war on drugs has come to end and drugs have decrease to a few hide pop plants here and there. Mexico after a few changes to the agreement signed.

8. Redesign

With in Mexico-USA drug war to get Mexico to sign the trade block agreement. It even gave more wait to the overhaul debate. With roughly 300 billion on the table. The Armed forces needed to change from open warfare to fast reasction force. The debate that has gone on from the end of the GLA war on how far do you change. The USA need to have a strong and hearvy force to fight of any major invading force but The USA need to have light and fast force for a GLA like assalt on the USA. To add more to the debate. The USA had to look at maintenance cost . Cost of arming and running. So the USAarmed forces would need to take a look at and make a list of all the tanks, planes, helis, vehicle and guns. Personal would need to be retrain depending on what branch changes to new tactics

After a long review and cataloging of the USA armed forces. The USA realise some military assets need to be scrapped. other military assets need to be upgraded and others scaled back. These recommendation were for the military as it was some assets were scrapped like the Hellfire drone, EMP patriot system. Assests were upgraded like the Crusader MK2, Spectre Gunships and assets were scaled back like light and heat technology and The Aurora bomber. These changes were to start of a new USA military. New assets were added to the mainstream production. The Cobra for fast ground cases and AA targeting. The V-22 Osprey for heavy troop and supply transport. These were just some of the new assets in USA mainstream military.

The proudest and most secret assets the USA has they new military is the Detention Camp. Something you think the USA would not be proud of or is much of a secret. With much of the world media criticized the use of these facilitys. But unless anyone worked in one of these facilitys you dont know why the USA is proud or why they think it's a secret. The USA needed a facility that personal needed a high to very high security pass to gain access. But a facility that would not become a high value target for any attacker that might attack any outpost. Maybe even lead to any attaker to try and fight on foot to free they comrades. But what type of building would the USA want the cover of a POW camp.

The answer goes back to the GLA war. As many military assets come under GLA control by the end of the war. The USA military radio waves become access by the GLA and were sold to any one that would pay. So the new shorter wave leath have come in production. But instead becoming the only used radio waves used by USA and possibly become a target itself again. The open or wider wave leath are used for UVA's, outside and satellite communication. Communication with all hamvee's and less impotent aircraft and all of this is still done though the Command centre. But for more sensitive assets, commands and communication goes through the Detention Camp.

Unknown to the world. The Detention centre underneath its outer shell is a high-tech bunker. It's the heart of the USA advanced outpost
Click here
As shown above, the new radio receiver is on all the high value assets of the USA military and get commands from a high tech transmitter that is hidden in the Detention Camp. This bunker or Detention Camp (depending on what side of the fence your sitting) also in command of some expensive assets like the extra F-22 Raptor missle payload and countermeasures. As these assets cost a lot to ran and rearm and the USA dont have the money it once did. The base commander must get the OK to use these assests. Then the bunker or Detention Camp must get the green light to release such assets. As for the F-22 Raptor, it's uses radio waves as all air do for a light outpost. But when a area becomes in need of a more advance base. All aircraft are authorized to change to the closed or shorter radio wave leath.

Proud of the new radio new radio tech. Proud of many new upgrades. Proud of many new military assets. Proud of the new tactic's. Proud is the new tune the USA is singing. Even that the USA is running on a much smaller defense budget and does not have the personal numbers it once had before the GLA war. With the defeat in the GLA war, the army (after watching some youtube videos) relies that the public opinion of the old recruitment videos theme of "army strong" needed a renewing. So 2 new themes of "army new" and "army proud" were made. These new recuitment videos effect have increase the numbers but more numbers are wanted by the USA government....

9. SSAN

The SSAN much like the Eurasia unity league. The alliance was to help a region after the war. But instead of China helping a wartorn region. China come to this region for a very diffrent reasons. Refugees! Nations rarely plan for them in wartime. Refugees can become a problem for any country. But a world war this problem can be felt by many country's and the numbers of these wars can overwell many country's. The GLA war went for so long and from west China to northern Germany. The numbers of refugees have far outweigh any world war. Most of these refugees chose the Southeast Asia as a save region to relocate to. It is now known that most of the refugees chose the region because of the China's and India's border could block any GLA force from entering the region. Southeast Asia at that time had a lack of food. Lack of water. Lack of power. This is when China stepped in shortly after the war. China wanted to startup a alliance to manage the huge boost to the population. This alliance would make management of resources top priority and would stop Southeast Asia applying for aid from China. As China was or trying to manage resources in Europe these seem the best way to cope with the lack of resources for Southeast Asia. As more and more country call of food aid. For China's help those country's would have to become members of the SSAN. China would build dams to boost water supplies. China would setup farming and wildlife department to manage and train country by country. To boost power China would build hydro plants into they dams and be ranby a joint operation with China and country the dam built in. To boost more power when needed nuclear power plants would be build and runned by China's nuclear department. With a overseer from members of each nation.

Vietnam was the first country to sign the alliance agreement. As such most agreement that stand in the SSAN were base on early agreement with Vietnam. Food was on of the first on a list of what Vietnam needed done. So China sent large numbers of farming enginees and troops to help plan and manage in a SSAN term "Resource zones". These zone would fall under local government branch of the SSAN and would be guarded by the armed force of, at first China then SSAN armed forces. As China was helping to setup this "Resource zones" it become clear that water for faming would become a high priority. Dams would need to be built but this would effect rivers that come from Cambodia and Laos. China started talks with these countrys. With two goals in mine. One to boost water supplies for the SSAN and to help Cambodia and Laos with there owen similar problems. China address these goals with one clear idea. Membership! SSAN. People look back at this point where the alliance could of ended before it started. Some people think that the alliance went ahead because the GLA had no influence in the area and some other people think that world powers where to bisy rebuilding to have any influence on Cambodia and Laos. Either or eIther way, outside influence was the last thing these talks needed. China stated that if the dams can be built. Water supplies would benefit all three countrys. Only if those countrys become members and give the ok would these dams be built. Cambodia and Laos both stated concerns that Viernam would be in contol of they water supply. China address this by stating " Vietnam will not be in control. The SSAN will be in charge. As these dams will effect all three countrys" China will be the head of the dam management and staff will come from all four nations and power from the dams hydro plants would power cross border power grids. After the two dams were build, plans for two nuclear plants got the go ahead from all SSAN members. At this point Thailand and Myanmar also wish to apply for membership, aid and security. As two more country sign the alliance agreement. India asked the SSAN but more directed at China. "What type of alliance is it? China repled (in short) "its a helping hand to the region"

10. league or allaince

- China's Eurasian unity league with EU just after the GLA was short lived. As Russia wanted to help the EU get its markets up and running. A new alliance was drawn up and called "Eurasia Alliance"
- This allaince has three major partys: the Russian Federation, the People's Republic of China and the European Union
- Talks started on how to deal with the remain GLA threat.
- China started to hand over factories to germany with the promest that germany would help maintain the Tank divisions
- Talks and planning on economy and rebuild EU after the GLA threat has past

11. A trade allaince becomes The North American Union

- Define what the union for
- USA government want more numbers for they new army.
- USA wanted to set up "buffer zones" around the USA to stop any GLA threat that might show up.
- USA sead that if the North American Community become a union borders could be eased and military assests would be shard to get the other nations to sign.

12. China does PR

- With many Eurasia summits. China has done alot of PR work about GLA using China's assets.
- As shown here: Click here this pic was taken for the Eurasia Alliance and show the difference of old GLA control assets to new Chinese assets
- There was talk of digital camouflage on new Chinese tanks. but was shot down due to all new tanks had seeable upgrades and have the new emblem.

13. GLA hunt

- Much planning and much infomation sharing has made the following plan.
- Intel report have remaining GLA forces are hiding in Easten EU and small pockets in the EU west.
- Russia would move south west from the Russian border of Latvia. Then slowly move from all russian borders as the advancing line continue south.
- China would move from germany and Itanly eastward and meet up with Russian forces some where near Hungary. The Chinese would have EU forces to boost numbers.
- Two country from the EU would move westward from Germany and Itanly. The UK would be the slow but forward moving force and the Netherlands set up defence lines in case fighting breaks out. China would send little forces as most are needed on the easten front.
- Russia will send new "Arms Supplier" for resupply to prepaid EU and Chinese platoons on the Easten front.
- once all of EU west and most of northen EU east is clear of GLA. The lines of EU, Chinese and Russian troops will puch downward to Turkey.
- Thats the GLA hunt plan. will it work....

14. Russia's doctine revolution

- After many many years of a defence roll in the Russian Federation. The Russian military had found there roll in the GLA hunt plan hard to say the less.
- Even back in the GLA war. The Russian military had called for a more offensive army and now that the need had come around...
- More money was give to the team designing the HT-02 and Russia wanted to get a proto-type up and running.
- Upgrading from T-80U and T-90 to the new T-80K. "built to last" and "built for war" is what the military wanted and what they got.
- Old airfield designs would need a more offensive redesign.
- Older heli's had need upgrading
- A General Aleksandr was give X amount to design new military hardware. But info on what or where hes working was almost a myth.
- Offensive is what Russia is spending money on....

15. GLA moves out

- After many Euraisa Alliance operations to remove the GLA. The GLA remaining forces move out of Europe
- Unknown to the Alliance. The remaining GLA forces had regain communication with GLA leadership and orders was given. Take every thing they can.
- Older soviet tect. Older EU tect. Older USA tect. Older China tect. all moved through Turkey all the way down to Sudan.
- All GLA destory any info of the GLA rising again and of older military tect records

16. EU rebuildes

- After all know GLA forces have been removed. China under the Alliance agreement spent billions to help get each nation up any running.
- Russia Spent X mount to get the Druzhba pipelines back up and running. "Oil and gas for are friends and neighbours. Truly! The Friendship Pipeline." Stated by the Russian Foreign Affairs Ministry of the time. Nikolai Suvorov
- All the money and resources Go through the EU.

17. Baikunor threat

- EU had rase the item of Baikunor as a threat
- The body of the Alliance takes control of Baikunor
- Defence would fall under Russia and have small garrion of EU and Chinese Troops

18. ECA was born!

- After most nations of the EU have had more then 50% of they economy up and running talks on a unified army started.
- "We need a unified army to protect Europe" Stated by many countrys.
- China was a Observer to these talks. China stated there is little structure.
- China would help setup a Europen Army that could defened Continental Europe. for early stage money and support some conditions will need to be met.
* This Continental Europe Army would not be aggressor army that Nato once was.
* Defences like MDS's would need the ok of all that it will effect.
- EU replied "The USA was the aggressor part of Nato and with the USA leaving Europe for dead in the GLA war. The pass NATO policies will not reflect on policies of this new Continental Europe arm....... No. European Continental Army"
- As talks continue with in the EU on how to build the new army. Three main department of defence's have become the core of this new army.
- On the Date of ??/??/20?? the ECA was born.

19. Joint space station project

- Under the Eurasia Alliance. A agreement was sign to use Baikunor as the worlds main Spaceport and use the Kourou Spaceport as a backup site.
- All three partys would build parts for the joint space station and send to Baikunor by Rail.
- Name of this space station is ???
- The USA was invited to contribute

20. ECA lunchess ???

- The EU and ECA come to the Eurasia alliance With a idea to deal with the lack on power for the I.S.S
- ECA would lunch around 6 Solar-beam sataterlites. These satellites will collect solar energy and will connect to the I.S.S to power up reverse. the sataterlites would be station around the world to let the I.S.S move around.
- All 6 sataterlites will be built in the EU and rail to Baikunor for lunch.
- Russia asked for blueprints to understand these new sataterlites. ECA stated that "for high security concerns we will can not pass on the blueprints". Russia stopped asking after that.

21. Russia rawrs

- Russia pulls out of the Alliance.
- Both China and ECA asked why Russia had pull out and gone on high military readiness?
- Russia Stated "They had found early blueprints to the Solar-beam satellites. Its shows a part of the satellites could be use similar to the USA Particle Cannons."
- ECA Stated to both China and Russia. " we have used some Particle Cannons tech. but in our satellites its only to discharge energy."
- Russia stated "we can no long work together give our history. this is to high of a security risk and breaks the none-weapons in space treaty"
- Russia started work on a project to find a way to block targeting from satellite weapons. Code name - Blackout
- Russia removed all Chinese and ECA from Baikunor With troops flown back to the EU and equipment returned by rail

22. Eurasia Alliance + aid

- After Russia pulled out of the Alliance. Tension between Russia and Euraisa Alliance leads to both side to a military build up.
- ECA is still building a new unified military and does not have the capability for a war with Russia.
- Even with Russia on high military readiness. Russia themselfs is still undergoing mass changes
- The EU formally requested to Russia that the baltic states to be rejoin with the EU and its time for Russia to leave those nation
- China used this to really the joint project force of the SSAN to boost numbers of the Eurasia Alliance in Europe

23. We all loss in war

- A huge mass build up on both sides of the baltic states border lead to talks started again.
- Russia was not ready for a war on this scale.
- ECA and The People's Republic of China both dont want to declare war.
- EU would loss oil and gas supplies from Russia. China would loss a trade partner and they oil and gas supplies
- So talks ended with Russia keeping the Kaliningrad Oblast for exchange of continued oil and gas supply through the once called and forgotten name "Friendship Pipeline"
- Russia will pull out after the Eurasia Alliance steps down. Russia will withdraw once all security concern has been address.
- ECA still says the sataterlites are of no threat to Russia.

24. Alliance breaks up.

- At the time. EU economy was built and the ECA is deem not yet ready for offenive operations but deem ready for any defenive role of any invader.
- The EU had grown concern of China's nukes on EU soil.
- China stated " you should not fear the nation with a 100 nukes but fear the man that only wants 1."
- EU have given a request to China to leave the EU.
- China Stated " This is a low day for relation. We work together to regain your Baltic states and now that you got what you wanted we have this request"
- After 2 months of collecting all Chinese assets China withdrawn peacefully

As sead before its not finsh and i have only put together a few note and only started writing on a few of them. But im going to see if u guys like it. As it takes up way to much time to write for each part i wanted to see if u (the fans and the RotR team) like it first before i finsh it.
Side notes
* i know i forgot the SAU
* i have to tie it in to africa some how but that can come later
* i have change a lot of infomation to make this vision work.
* This vision explan why alot of fations still uing cold war tech.
China-spending way to much money on other nations to build super new stuff ECA-they rebuilding after a war that ruin most of Europe. so no money can be spent on super new stuff .Russia-spending money on pipelines and had little money right after the GLA war. plus a military revolution! does cost a bit. USA- no money right after the war to spend on super new stuff. plus spending money on new trade GLA- well... they just steal every thing so no explan needed.
mostly all side just reliave cold war tech to keep prices down. that doesnt mean all faction have spent money on new stuff. i like to hear what u guys think of this.... im open to any thing u have to say. (not that i could stop u any way tongue.gif )

Thank you for reading my vision of....

RISE OF THE REDS

--------------------
This is so on the ball----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m4SCUaBHS8
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anubis
post 23 Jan 2010, 1:36
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 97

Wow ... when you said 'Big Wall of Text' you really meant it tongue.gif . You defenently have a huuge amount of free time dude. As for bla bla bla ... this explains why all sides use shity cold war stuff ... meh ... not buying into it. Since this is not about realism, i would have rather see some form of evolution in more than just ammunitions. But it's a matter of taste tongue.gif .

+Quote Post
andydam
post 23 Jan 2010, 3:12
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 675

The GLA starting isn't going to work. It should have started about right after the gulf war, when everyone was in a frenzy.

+Quote Post
GDIZOCOM
post 23 Jan 2010, 9:15
Post #4

Level 17.4
Group Icon

Member No.: 131
Immaturity Incarnate

This was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGG Wall!

But nice idea.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Massey
post 23 Jan 2010, 14:54
Post #5

Group Icon

so what u think worth finshing or just scrap the idea.....
and if finsh it. what fix's would u add if any?

--------------------

+Quote Post
wb21
post 23 Jan 2010, 16:03
Post #6

Товарищ
Group Icon

Member No.: 175
ex-D' WRTHBRNGR

TL;DR tongue.gif

But hey, you've got an excellent story there, Massey, even at a glance!

This post has been edited by D' WRTHBRNGR: 23 Jan 2010, 16:04

--------------------

"Not in mood...go away..."
"We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world."

Bringing wrath to a forum near you since 2009!

+Quote Post
beefJeRKy
post 23 Jan 2010, 18:33
Post #7

Formerly Scopejim
Group Icon

Member No.: 38
Electronics Engineer

Man! How do you have the patience?

+Quote Post
Massey
post 23 Jan 2010, 18:37
Post #8

Group Icon

this is only a story. think of what the RotR team goes through!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Raven
post 24 Jan 2010, 9:11
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 155

mindfuck.gif Massey what a comeback biggrin.gif. Damn its a huge wall....how am i gonna read this :s

--------------------

+Quote Post
Massey
post 24 Jan 2010, 14:52
Post #10

Group Icon

come back?

i was hoping the RotR team would of sead some thing about it.
and do u guys think its worth finshing or scrap it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ka1000
post 24 Jan 2010, 17:24
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 61
heehoohaa

all i can say is dude.

--------------------
P

+Quote Post
Overdose
post 24 Jan 2010, 19:31
Post #12

Hardly Diplomatic
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 4
Projects: Retired

We don't mind what you write Massey. As long you can understand it being considered as fan fiction.

--------------------

+Quote Post
GeneralCamo
post 24 Jan 2010, 19:36
Post #13

That person
Group Icon

Member No.: 417
C&C ShockWave Co-Leader

Remember, the zero hour story starts in 2021 i believe. It is somewhere close to that number.

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 24 Jan 2010, 20:01
Post #14

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

Gens: 2011-2015, Zero Hour: around 2020 I think.

+Quote Post
Raven
post 24 Jan 2010, 21:20
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 155

QUOTE (Massey @ 24 Jan 2010, 16:52) *
come back?

i was hoping the RotR team would of sead some thing about it.
and do u guys think its worth finshing or scrap it?

u were quiet in forums and now you return with this smile.gif...hence the comeback biggrin.gif.

Russia was Demanning NATO to explan why a Stealth bomber was showing up on radar leaving Russia air space! After USA explanned NATO had nothing to do with it other then the plane come from a NATO base. USA explan why it was there and the tiny winy operation they had to do and why the USA didnt pass on the infomation over to the Russian Fed.

Storywise unrealistic i guess........i still read only a part of it........very interesting and sometimes hilarious tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Raven: 24 Jan 2010, 21:27

--------------------

+Quote Post
GeneralCamo
post 24 Jan 2010, 21:50
Post #16

That person
Group Icon

Member No.: 417
C&C ShockWave Co-Leader

QUOTE (KamuiK @ 24 Jan 2010, 11:01) *
Gens: 2011-2015, Zero Hour: around 2020 I think.

the zero hour story is directly after generals. The cosmodrome, captured in generals by GLA (final mission 8), recaptured by USA in first mission in zerohour.

+Quote Post
Massey
post 24 Jan 2010, 22:05
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE (Venom @ 25 Jan 2010, 1:31) *
We don't mind what you write Massey. As long you can understand it being considered as fan fiction.

i was thinking more on the lines of "fan concept" but fair eough.
Im curious did u guys (RotR team) like it or not?

As for the timeline. i based it on the aussie first release books. i did think of using later releases books to base it on but i got lazy tongue.gif and gave me to little GAP in the time line tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
IonCharge
post 25 Jan 2010, 0:11
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 340
Once you see the blue light you are already dead

I'm sure that Generals was closer to 2012.

Ontopic: That is a big wall. Skimmed through it and its pretty good

--------------------

QUOTE (Shock @ 20 Jun 2009 @ 3:40)
You make it sound like SWR's hidden some nude patch in it..

QUOTE (huhnu @ 16 May 2010, 5:06) *
I've reported it.
And have tried 5 more times anyways.
I'm pro-trolling that mod.

Your base has been targeted for demolition

+Quote Post
Pickysaurus
post 25 Jan 2010, 1:02
Post #19

Officer of the European Continental Army
Group Icon

Member No.: 71
Community Manager at Nexus Mods

QUOTE (D' WRTHBRNGR @ 23 Jan 2010, 13:03) *
TL;DR tongue.gif

This ^

Might give it a full read later on.

This post has been edited by Pickysaurus: 25 Jan 2010, 1:03

--------------------

+Quote Post
Balizk
post 26 Jan 2010, 3:09
Post #20

lolnzonator
Group Icon

Member No.: 139

I read and liked it, nice fan fiction biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
GrizzAFWX
post 2 Feb 2010, 10:18
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 160

QUOTE (IonCharge @ 24 Jan 2010, 15:11) *
I'm sure that Generals was closer to 2012.

Ontopic: That is a big wall. Skimmed through it and its pretty good

No, no, it couldn't be 2012, that's clearly the end of the world... wink.gif

+Quote Post
teamnicke
post 14 Feb 2010, 19:20
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 556

I relly liked it!!! Nice Work.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 7:34