IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Generals - Zero Hour Mod Streams Announcements, RotR / SHW / Contra - Pvp / Replays)
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 3 Apr 2014, 20:13
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

Starting tomorrow, 12-02-2018 at 19:00 I will be dedicating every Monday that I can to streaming 1 of the 3 main Generals - Zero Hour mods on my channel.

I will be starting out by checking Rise of the Reds's SWRnet to see how many players there are (always first). If enough, I will stream some PvP this.
Otherwise I will check Shockwave's SWRnet to see how many players there are (always second). If enough I will stream some PVP of this.
Otherwise I wil check of I have any Replays of either RotR or SHW and cast those (always third).
Lastly I will look if I can get a Contra PvP stream going, or cast some Contra Replays.
(My last option is that I will stream a game of my choice)

So let's see what we can get done, shall we?

So once again, Tomorrow, 12-02-2018 at 19:00 GMT I hope to see a lot of players on Rise of the Reds' SWRnet!
See you all then on my channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 5 Jan 2019, 14:31
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 8 Apr 2014, 19:12
Post #2

Group Icon

Despite the fact I didn't really feel like editing a stream littered with mismatches, I decided to eventaully do it any way.
Here's the stream of march 23rd

Also, while I was at it, I edited and uploaded last sunday's stream as well.

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 13 Apr 2014, 1:54
Post #3

Group Icon

Today Comrade Crimson wanted to do a bit of co-commentary practice, because he will co-commentate on a near-future stream.
Before we started, I explained to him how I usually do things, but secretly, I had OBS set up already for a surprise stream.
When I told him, after the first match, that I was, in fact, streaming, his reaction was priceless. And that was litterally the sole purpose of this stream.
The video has been "lazily edited" and uploaded to Youtube.

Also, Later today (as it's 2:53AM for me at this moment) at 13:00 GMT, there will be a regular live stream of Rise of the Reds wit Luis aka Comr4de as co-host and MARS once again as moderator for the chat.
See you all then

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 13 Apr 2014, 11:13

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 14 Apr 2014, 15:54
Post #4

Group Icon

Yesterdays stream was a slow one. Not many players online and the connection issues between players made it even slower.
In the result, the Youtube video only has the first match, which is dedicated to [(USA)Bruce with a USA mirrormatch. ended up with a mismatch.
The second match is the only successful match between Knjaz and Ulater.
Here's the link to the stream, if you want to watch the 2 scrapped matches

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 6 May 2014, 19:20

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 19 Apr 2014, 12:47
Post #5

Group Icon

This time no promotional image, but a FRIGGING PROMOTIONAL VIDEO!
(Link and other info in the movie desctipiont)
Link in the movie description: http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans

Time 14:00 GMT translates to:
16:00 CEST (Amsterdam)
10:00 EDT (New York)
07:00 PDT (Los Angeles)
22:00 CST (Bejing)
April 21st 00:00 AEST (Sidney)

Follow me on Twitch where I do all of my livestreams:
http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans

Follow me on Facebook for updates on streams, videos and if you just want to chat:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hecthor-Doom...09986811?ref=hl

Follow me on Twitter also for updates:
http://twitter.com/HDoomhammer

Find me on SWR-Productions forum if you have questions that you want to ask me:
http://forums.swr-productions.com/index.php?showforum=102

Subcribe to my Youtube for more videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterHammersman

(credits for this video:
Script: Hecthor Doomhammer, Xattus and Comrade Crimson
Video footage and editing: Xattus
Voice over: Comrade Crimson
Background music: Slash and Crrash by Comrade Crimson)

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 19 Apr 2014, 12:57

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 26 Apr 2014, 22:31
Post #6

Group Icon

Join us again tomorrow at 13:00 GMT for another session of Rise of the Reds stream, with Comrade Crimson once again as my co-commentator.
See you all then.

Also, I have been extremely busy this past week and only now had time to edit and upload last weeks stream.

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 27 Apr 2014, 0:50

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 4 May 2014, 2:05
Post #7

Group Icon

Join us again for another Rise of the Reds stream, on the time stated on the image. Click on the image to be instantly transported to the proper channel and enjoy!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 4 May 2014, 2:29

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 5 May 2014, 21:56
Post #8

Group Icon

It was a great stream yesterday, but too bad the 3 Player Free For All at the end mismatched.
Here is the edited version of the stream, uploaded on Youtube. enjoy

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 10 May 2014, 16:57
Post #9

Group Icon

Join me this sunday at 14:00 GMT for another streaming session of Rise of the Reds.
Click the image to be led to the usual hang out spot on my Twitch channel.
See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 24 May 2014, 20:00
Post #10

Group Icon

Important announcement regarding tomorrows Rise of the Reds stream.

For now we are going back to 15:00 Dutch time, which results in us starting 1 hour earlier than the past few weeks, because it's more convenient for me and The Hunter, who will be my co-commentator once again.

So join us, together with XAttus monitoring the chat, by clicking on the image above at 13:00 GMT for another Rise of the Reds stream.

Time 13:00 GMT translates to:
15:00 CEST (Amsterdam)
09:00 EDT (New York)
06:00 PDT (Los Angeles)
21:00 CST (Bejing)
23:00 AEST (Sydney)

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 24 May 2014, 20:29

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 7 Jun 2014, 22:55
Post #11

Group Icon

After serious connection issues preventing us from hosting a Rise of the Reds stream last week, we have managed multiple stable games earlier this week with a new set up, so I am happy to announce that tomorrow at 13:00 GMT we will have another Rise of the Reds stream on http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans.
For those that don't know what time 13:00 GMT translate for your own timezone, here is the countdown:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gener...20Reds%20Stream

See you at my Twitch channel, so click on the image!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 20 Jun 2014, 22:43
Post #12

Group Icon

This upcoming Sunday at 13:00 GMT, I will be joined by XAttus as we will have the first official showcase of the new Arena Gamemode in Rise of the Reds.
This video, below this update will serve as but a small teaser of what 1.85 will have in store for Arena Gamemode.
See you all on June 22nd, 13:00 GMT on My twitch channel
Countdown to the stream

The promo video for the Arena Gamemode stream

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 28 Jun 2014, 13:24
Post #13

Group Icon

This upcoming Sunday, June 29th my channel on Twitch will become Communist Central when I'm joined by Comr4de and Comrade Crimson for another Rise of the Reds stream. For the occasion I'd like to add that this stream will start at 14:00 GMT, which is 1 hour later than usual.
Until further notice, Rise of the Reds streams will start 1 week at 13:00 GMT and the week after at 14:00 GMT, switching every week, so keep that in mind.

Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 6 Jul 2014, 0:20
Post #14

Group Icon

Althought we had some big plans for this upcoming stream, it just didn't fit in our schedule and we're rethinking our plans regardig the subject.
This leaes us pretty much with a regular scheduled stream with regular games. But don't worry, we'll find a way to properly execute out (evil) plans.
Join me and The Hunter for another Rise of the Reds Stream this upcoming sunday July 7th 2014 at 13:00 GMT. The place? My channel at Twitch of course!
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 12 Jul 2014, 20:57
Post #15

Group Icon

Tomorrow, July 13th 2014 at 14:00 GMT XAttus will join me as co-commentator as we will attempt another showcase of his Arena Gamemode. It's going to be 1 match tho, but still, both him and I will be playing, to give you an indication on which GP's are and are not available.
Join us at my Twitch channel.
Countdown to the stream

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 18 Jul 2014, 22:39
Post #16

Group Icon

This upcoming sunday, July 20th at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as we host another casual stream of Rise of the Reds where we'll observe the GLA devestating everything in their path, China burning down everything in their path, USA's Airforce bombing everything in their patch, Russia streamrolling eveyrhing in their path and ECA just sitting tight at their massive wall of defenses.

This and much more can be seen at my Twitchchannel

Countdown to the stream

Also we want to know what sort of images you prefer as stream promotional material. Renders as you see here, or In-game screenshots as we've done a few in the past?
Poll for this

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 26 Jul 2014, 17:33
Post #17

Group Icon

While the Propaganda Airship supports his comrades on the ground by boosting their morale, I will host another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow at 14:00 GMT. Perhaps a little shorter than usual, as I do have somewhere to go and the last moment I can leave is 16:00 GMT. So we'll see how everything goes.
The place of course is my channel on Twitch
Countdown to the stream
See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 3 Aug 2014, 11:59
Post #18

Group Icon

With the skies if the Europan borders guarded by squadrons of Bloodhounds, I feel safe enough to host another livestream of Rise of the Reds, today at 13:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch
Countdown to the stream
Remember to ask for the !strawpoll command in the chat

We've got some interesting new stuff to show and announce, so you don't want to miss this!

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 9 Aug 2014, 13:31
Post #19

Group Icon

While construction Excavators are busy bolstering defenses, the Warhound ARVE supports the lines and repairs any damaged structure. And when times get really stressful, it digs into the ground to support the defenses with its cannon to take care of any tanks and infantry that comes too close. Just don't leave it out of range of any anti air defenses you might have....

With the defensive lines secured, I feel comfotable enough to host another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow, August 10th 2014 at 13:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

If you don't know how long you'll have to wait, as always I've got a countdown for you all

And with only 70 followers away I'd like to remind you, if you haven't done so already to vote whether you do or do not want to have a special stream where I'll answer any questions asked by you and your fellow viewers about me as a livestreamer in a 500 follower Q&A special stream. Vote here

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 30 Aug 2014, 11:20
Post #20

Group Icon

With the Helion needing maintenance and a paintjob, I was to slave away for 2 weeks on this and.... oh, no. Wait. that was the nightmare I had the other day

I'll explain in the real reasons why I wasn't streaming RotR the past 2 weeks during the stream, but in the mean time tomorrow at 14:00 GMT where Comrade Crimson will join me as co-host on my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

And of course, my announcement video blog thingy related to my upcoming 500 follower special that you should all watch

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 6 Sep 2014, 22:10
Post #21

Group Icon

The Chinese army is in full preperation for the parade it's going to give tomorrow at 13:00 GMT just outside the Forbidden City. The perperations are so hectic, that the Generas had to call upon Optimized Production to get it done on time.

In other new, I will be joined by The Hunter as we observe and commentate over some more matches in another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on Twitch.tv at 13:00 GMT

As always, here's the countdown to when the stream will start

I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 13 Sep 2014, 16:52
Post #22

Group Icon

Nobody expects the GLA Airforce and with the Interceptors having received a new paintjob and their screws all nice and tightened, they are ready to wreak havoc on your bases.

In other news, Tomorrow September 14th 2014 will mark the 25th livestream showcase of Rise of the Reds Internal Beta 1,85 I hope that all of you will watch on my channel on Twitch.tv at 13:00 GMT as I will observe and play a few games. (yes, I'm actually scheduled to play 1 match)

Can't wait, can you? well, you'll have to, but here is the countdown to the stream

Hope to see you all then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 13 Sep 2014, 16:53

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 20 Sep 2014, 19:39
Post #23

Group Icon

With the scientists working overtime in the ECA Research Facility to allow their Generals the high tier upgrades, the mechanics and engineers are working hard on which ever Protocol their General wants.

Now that all of that has been set in motion, I will have the time to host another Rise of the Reds Livestream, joined by The Hunter on my channel on Twitch at 13:00 GMT, tomorrow September 21st 2014

So much to do, so little time... wait. How much time? Ah yes, the countdown will tell

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 28 Sep 2014, 12:24
Post #24

Group Icon

It took a lot of time and effort, fighting off my enemies to get promoted to a high enough rank, but at long last I can call in the Spectre Gunship to protect me from those who oppose my livestreams.

Now with the Spectre Gunship flying overhead, it makes me feel a lot safer to host yet another livestream of Rise of the Reds, joined once again by The Hunter at My channel on Twitch at 13:00 GMT today.

Countdown to lift off of the Spectre Gunship.... I mean countdown to the stream

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 18 Oct 2014, 20:01
Post #25

Group Icon

I guess the USA Generals are either following me on Twitch or Youtube regarding my Let's Play on Stream: Prison Architect, because I've been receiving tonnes of images of these so called Detention Centers with messages like: "Hey, how do you like this one? Will you design your next prison like this please?" etc

While I really can't give a clear answer on any of those emails, I can say with certainty that this upcoming Sunday: October 19th 2014 at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as co-host for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on Twitch.tv

Countdown to the stream

Vote if you're interested in my Prison Architect playthrough

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 10:04