IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Will Zero Hour Pro:Gen work with Rise of the Reds?
ThePooch
post 21 Jul 2020, 16:32
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22507

I have installed Pro:Gen 2.6 Director's Cut mod on my Zero Hour, but I also play Rise of the Reds. I tried installing ROTR 1.87 PB 2.0 on a separate folder, unfortunately, I always encounter a serious error. I would like to know if Pro:Gen will still work even if ROTR is installed in the Zero Hour folder. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

This post has been edited by ThePooch: 21 Jul 2020, 16:32
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StingRAM
post 23 Jul 2020, 11:13
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 16497

QUOTE (ThePooch @ 21 Jul 2020, 20:32) *
I have installed Pro:Gen 2.6 Director's Cut mod on my Zero Hour, but I also play Rise of the Reds. I tried installing ROTR 1.87 PB 2.0 on a separate folder, unfortunately, I always encounter a serious error. I would like to know if Pro:Gen will still work even if ROTR is installed in the Zero Hour folder. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Pro:Gen will work if ROTR is installed in the same folder but you won't be able to run ROTR since Pro:Gen modifies the main game and doesn't have a separate launcher. If you want to play both, install Zero Hour in two different directories with Pro Gen installed in one and ROTR in other.

This post has been edited by StingRAM: 23 Jul 2020, 11:18

+Quote Post
ThePooch
post 25 Jul 2020, 12:48
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22507

QUOTE (StingRAM @ 23 Jul 2020, 12:13) *
Pro:Gen will work if ROTR is installed in the same folder but you won't be able to run ROTR since Pro:Gen modifies the main game and doesn't have a separate launcher. If you want to play both, install Zero Hour in two different directories with Pro Gen installed in one and ROTR in other.

Follow-up question: I stumbled upon this tutorial on how to install multiple Zero Hour mods:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PAHX8Z3...h0CrGFtpQU/edit

I would like to know if this method will work on the Deluxe Edition, since the tutorial is for Origin. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 11:05