BlackRangerXIII
post 29 Jan 2015, 23:29
Post #1

Wasteland Abysswalker
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10551
I... Will... KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL...

In game, the Venoms have unique weapons giving them a unique style of approach: Valkyrie being Close Quarters Combat and Vikings being Long Range and Anti Air
but In lore there is something bugging me out:
Is their weapons Custom made for each pilot or those guns are common for each type of Venom?

REASON: Metal Gear had that kind of weapon, the custom M1911a1 from MGS3 and I was seeing a video about the Saints Row 1 mission McManus says Hello

This post has been edited by BlackRangerXIII: 30 Jan 2015, 0:01

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
M.P
post 29 Jan 2015, 23:55
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10559

Machine Grenade launcher, Shotgun and Shoulder mounted anti tank missiles for Valkyrie and Sniper rifle and starstreak AA missiles are defualt weapon and it isn't like the pandur which takes the weapon of soldiers that occupied it, As non of the soldiers can enter valkrie and viking.

This post has been edited by MPGM: 29 Jan 2015, 23:57

+Quote Post
BlackRangerXIII
post 30 Jan 2015, 0:00
Post #3

Wasteland Abysswalker
Group Icon

QUOTE (MPGM @ 29 Jan 2015, 20:55) *
Machine Grenade launcher, Shotgun and Shoulder mounted anti tank missiles for Valkyrie and Sniper rifle and starstreak AA missiles are defualt weapon and it isn't like the pandur which takes the weapon of soldiers that occupied it, As non of the soldiers can enter valkrie and viking.

That isn't the answer
I've edited the question for a better answer

This post has been edited by BlackRangerXIII: 30 Jan 2015, 0:02

--------------------

+Quote Post
LayZboy
post 30 Jan 2015, 1:36
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 10506

Logically, the weapons would be common for the suit type so all of the grenade launching ones would be the same. I suppose the rank 1/2/3 versions could be custom models that have been adapted by the owner, or has been granted access to better versions of the weapon.

+Quote Post
BlackRangerXIII
post 30 Jan 2015, 4:54
Post #5

Wasteland Abysswalker
Group Icon

QUOTE (LayZboy @ 29 Jan 2015, 22:36) *
Logically, the weapons would be common for the suit type so all of the grenade launching ones would be the same. I suppose the rank 1/2/3 versions could be custom models that have been adapted by the owner, or has been granted access to better versions of the weapon.

Good theory

--------------------

+Quote Post
MARS
post 30 Jan 2015, 8:20
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (BlackRangerXIII @ 29 Jan 2015, 23:29) *
In game, the Venoms have unique weapons giving them a unique style of approach: Valkyrie being Close Quarters Combat and Vikings being Long Range and Anti Air
but In lore there is something bugging me out:
Is their weapons Custom made for each pilot or those guns are common for each type of Venom?

REASON: Metal Gear had that kind of weapon, the custom M1911a1 from MGS3 and I was seeing a video about the Saints Row 1 mission McManus says Hello

Both the grenade launcher/canister cannon used by Valkyrie and the Longbow anti-material rifle are specifically designed and produced for use by Venom operators.
They are, in that sense, custom-tooled for these elite troopers as a unit but they are still factory-manufacturered, not literally hand-crafted for each individual operator.
At the same time, the users themselves are free to further configure and modify their weapon as they personally see fit.

+Quote Post
BlackRangerXIII
post 30 Jan 2015, 14:13
Post #7

Wasteland Abysswalker
Group Icon

QUOTE (MARS @ 30 Jan 2015, 5:20) *
Both the grenade launcher/canister cannon used by Valkyrie and the Longbow anti-material rifle are specifically designed and produced for use by Venom operators.
They are, in that sense, custom-tooled for these elite troopers as a unit but they are still factory-manufacturered, not literally hand-crafted for each individual operator.
At the same time, the users themselves are free to further configure and modify their weapon as they personally see fit.

Thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 7:47