Reply to this topicStart new topic
Myst Series, Myst games
C.o.m.m.a.n.d.e....
post 17 Jun 2009, 6:43
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 167

idk bout you guys but Myst is personally the best single player games i have ever played i got frustrated on some of the puzzles a lot but otherwise the story kept making me want more and the artwork and design of the worlds is the best i have ever seen. the person who thought of the worlds is a genius. what are your thoughts on this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edsato82
post 17 Jun 2009, 7:00
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 142

I was watching some videos of Myst and I thought really interesting, downloading the demo

--------------------

+Quote Post
C.o.m.m.a.n.d.e....
post 17 Jun 2009, 8:20
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 167

if your downloading the Myst V demo dont base your thoughts on it to much as it wasnt as good as the others since they used animations instead of real actors like the rest were. personaly the best were 2(Riven) and 3(Exile). Myst V was short and very rushed imo which kind of ruined it because the other were really deep in story and thought and right when V was announced they said it was going to be their last game so that being said made them rush it i guess but the tablet idea was nice.

+Quote Post
Edsato82
post 17 Jun 2009, 10:35
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 142

I liked the game so far, but I do not understand what the hell do I do with the table. I stayed in front of a store with symbols not knowing what to do, I do not know whether to laugh or mourn.

This game reminds me of a dream I had years ago and still not forgotten. Finally, try to move in the game

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chyros
post 17 Jun 2009, 12:39
Post #5

Forum Chemist
Group Icon

Member No.: 19
Projects: ShockWave Tester
In birro veritas.

I never played the Myst games but part 3 for very short at a buddy of mine's, but I have all the games' soundtracks, which are quite good ^^ . I should really give the series a try, once smile.gif .

--------------------
TN

"The courageous enter dark caves alone. The clever send in the courageous first. The cleverest wait behind the clever."
--The Book of Cataclysm

+Quote Post
Overdose
post 17 Jun 2009, 17:52
Post #6

Hardly Diplomatic
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 4
Projects: Retired

I only played the first and second. Myst is awesome though, the most memorable gaming world I've been in for sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 7:53