Closed TopicStart new topic
The real deal, Im sick of
(USA)Bruce
post 24 Feb 2015, 19:53
Post #1

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

If you just want the replays skip to the end of this message.
As a response to this thread:
From Ubermicro
And this accusation:
That I told him such things

I'll first of all after said "maphack" accusations I blocked Ubermicro and refused to speak or play with him.Even made it public on the ROTR chat...
Changed Image to a link Instead cause its too big

The last straw however was this fake footage of me loosing to two MDvees

THAT HOWEVER PISSES ME OFF
Gotta give credit wheres its due and say its a pretty good impersonation but thats all it is.

Now before this we had our little "Challenge" that ended quite one sided....but after that a couple of more games were played.I havent had the chance to save all of them but if hes so keen on selling the idea I cant stop a simple MDvee rush well heres something to disprove it along with a few other games I apparently played.As someone whos testing ROTR and having somewhat a dozen games of zero hour and its mods, shockwave or ROTR.I really dont have time to save or rewatch them all.

But alas here are a few I can however
"FUNy_talK^" is his secondary nickname, and this has to be the first time Im glad someone is banned from the forums.I hope it will be the last...

Attached File  Some_goodies.rar ( 91.02K ) Number of downloads: 24

Edit: Changed image to a link and mentioned Ubermicros secondary nickname.

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 24 Feb 2015, 19:57

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Basilisx
post 25 Feb 2015, 1:12
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 9682

These replays were really entertaining to watch, thank you for sharing smile.gif

My quick review:
Bruce (Toxin) - Uber (Laser)

Tractors, Tractors and more Tractors. If you ever thought Tractors are just good for anti garrison in Shw, like me before that match, let me tell you good Sir, you are wrong.
I just love to see how good they are against MDVees-spam. Fasttech to T2 with some railgun arti would have helped a lot for Uber(of course if he had tha GP for that). If a tactic does not work, change that tactic, but Uber just tryed to spam even more cannon fodder for Bruce Tractors and later on Rocketbuggies.

Bruce (Inf) - Uber (armor)

Motto of that match is "Hit them where it hurts" and Bruce executed that motto brilliantly. I can't tell the same about Ubermicro, because his micro was everything else than uber mindfuck.gif (oh boy)
Lack of map awareness, only tactic was Bradley spam and all in all he could just react to Bruce, instead of act on his own. A spy drone could have really made a difference to spot that assault helix early on and to get the proper counters in place to save the supply depots for instance.

Bruce (stealth) - Uber (Armor)
Very quick match that shows that you should not spam just one kind of unit...never...like really what did he expect would happen when sending apcs against tanks with rocketupgrades ?

The Lasergeneral mirror should be known from Bruce's earlier uploads some time ago wink.gif

Some deserved victories, Bruce, congratulations smile.gif

off topic about the fake match Uber posted:
There should be no doubt that Ubermicro is trying to fake after you saw the first match I described.

This post has been edited by Basilisx: 25 Feb 2015, 1:34

--------------------

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 25 Feb 2015, 1:52
Post #3

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Attached File  Forgotten_goodie.rar ( 14.29K ) Number of downloads: 9

I made a mistake and uploaded a lazer vs lazer game that was a part of our challenge when in truth I wanted to upload this game.This was the replay where I was accused of maphacking yet again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Hunter
post 14 Mar 2015, 1:09
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1
Projects: SWR Productions
Bitch slapping SAGE since 2003

Goodbye.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Comr4de
post 14 Mar 2015, 2:50
Post #5

Master of Wreckage
Group Icon

Group: Leader
Member No.: 2
Projects: SWR Productions

Let's make it very clear here. One does not act like this when you are invited to someones place, if you act like an ass and being rude overall, you get kicked out. Plain and simple. No if's or buts.

--------------------

SWR Co-Lead | Texture Artist | Modeler | Level Designer | Fan of all things Awesome

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 17:01