Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
Black Lotus
post 8 Dec 2010, 4:59
Post #1

Group:
Member No.:

Warn: (0%) -----

Not sure were iwas suppose to put this, THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT! Few bugs i have found, 1.If they still get her, tank general ai doesnt use black lotus against me, not sure they get it in this one. I have not been able to play a complete 8player game by myself against the computer, without the infamous error popping up after a hour......
after 20 min or so tank general no longer attacks except by helicopter, even though they have air fields they do not use the airplanes sitting on them.

SWR is the greates mod ever, why 1.0 is giving me such a hard time i dont know.. Good luck and thank. P.s sorry if i put this in thw wrong spot. I couldn't find a bug report.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shock
post 8 Dec 2010, 10:46
Post #2

Forum Green
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 17
Projects: SWR Productions

Bug report is here

8 player games, well eh the SAGE engine gets rather itchy when you try to have so many things going on in one map. With all the higher poly additions and effects of Shockwave the engine might just not cut it.

Tank Generals lethargic approach after 20 or so minutes, its a known issue, but the challenges did not have priority during development. Skirmish and multiplayer did.

On black lotus, do you mean the challenge tank general or the skirmish AI?

--------------------

+Quote Post
post 8 Dec 2010, 16:24
Post #3

Group:
Member No.:

Warn: (0%) -----

Thank you for your responce i didn't know that about the engine in 8player play. Ya the black lotus, i was in skirmish, and the tank generals never sent her out to get me.

Thanks again.
Thanks for letting me know were the bug report is i can find it now.. Thanks again.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18 April 2024 - 20:42