Reply to this topicStart new topic
About choosing wireless router
Edward Orange
post 18 Oct 2017, 17:39
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 16067

Hi, I am new to the community. And I am confusing about choosing the best wireless router for gaming. I have been playing game for 2 months but I realized that bad wifi router could lead to bad gaming. SO anyone could suggest me. I am very appriciate you for your suggestion.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Admiral FCS
post 19 Oct 2017, 3:24
Post #2

Anime Addict
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

Knowing where you live would make it easier on choosing what kind of router to use.

Also, before trying to change router:
1. Are you unable to upgrade your Internet plan to a faster one?
2. As inconvenient as it is, can you not use Ethernet cables? I just don't trust wifi for gaming.

+Quote Post
Star_Abraham
post 2 Nov 2017, 5:45
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 13091

hey!

Yes you, hey!

Do you want to get a better wireless router but don't want to pay those heavy quality prices?!

That's an easy fix!!

it's simple. every computer wizard knows the trick; overclock your router's wireless transcommunitron by charging it with microwaves.

How's that done, you ask? simple. A Wireless router has many parts, but two metal rods inside it, called the transcommunitron, is actually upgrade-able by receiving high dose radio frequencies (that's how they're made, duhh)

But there's a pretty cheap way to upgrade your wireless router.. can you guess what with? A Microwave of course!

All you got to do is put your wireless router in a microwave and cook to low for about 10 minutes.
This will charge the transcommunitron with microwaves, giving it a lot more power, and amplifying the speeds by almost about 1 Gigabyte.

It's pretty simple if you actually have a microwave.

Otherwise, you will probably need to open up your wireless router and pull out the transcommunitron reciever. this piece inside the router artificially limits the speeds that it can receive and send. (these are built to pull off money-schemes such as "higher speed" routers)
If you remove this piece, it will allow the full speed potential of your router.

To make sure you removed the right piece, you need to look for the part of the green chip (motherboard) that has the 6 diodes that force all the memory entering and exiting the antennae and transcommunitron. with it removed it'll run even better.

Do this plus the recharge method in a microwave for best results. You're welcome!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edward Orange
post 8 Nov 2017, 15:52
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 16067

Right now I am using medium Internet plan and neither i am using wireless or using cables. The quality is very awful.
@Star_abraham: I don't know it's a joke or not, but it's seemingly likely miracle. Do you have any source for you recommendation. If it's true, it's cheaper than buying a new wireless router

Plus, when i asked my friend about this problem, she suggested me to follow a guide on the internet that she found before. here it is: https://gearupz.com/best-wireless-routers. It might be an affiliate website, I also contact to the webmaster of that website and they recommend me to choose the TP-Link Archer C5400. I don't know if I can trust an affiliate website or not
Please help me. I believe in this community, we have financial independent so your suggestion would be objective
Best Regard

+Quote Post
Skitt
post 8 Nov 2017, 16:14
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10811
Aut vincere aut mori, Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui, De duobus malis, minus est semper eligendum.

http://www.pcgamer.com/best-gaming-router/ take your pick.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zeke
post 9 Nov 2017, 3:10
Post #6

The X General
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

QUOTE (Edward Orange @ 8 Nov 2017, 22:52) *
neither i am using wireless or using cables.

Wat? Those are the only 2 connection types available, what are you using then?

QUOTE (Edward Orange @ 8 Nov 2017, 22:52) *
@Star_abraham: I don't know it's a joke or not, but it's seemingly likely miracle. Do you have any source for you recommendation. If it's true, it's cheaper than buying a new wireless router

Anyone who's ever played ZH should know, microwaving electronics is a bad idea.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Star_Abraham
post 10 Nov 2017, 3:01
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 13091

QUOTE (Edward Orange @ 8 Nov 2017, 9:52) *

yeah it's true. It's like one of the oldest tricks in the book bro.

This post has been edited by Star_Abraham: 10 Nov 2017, 3:01

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ricky C. Pincus
post 21 Jun 2018, 11:53
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 17781

While a switch wouldn't influence your web to benefit speedier. In spite of the fact that, this will enable you to out Netgear Nighthawk XR 500 star gaming switch is the best gaming switch for generally clients.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 18:39