Some Units Price Changes
TheSilverHands
post 22 Mar 2019, 22:34
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17896

Vanilla GLA Units:
A Scud Launcher costs $1200? And can salvage-up and have anthrax-beta? This unit is stronger than a tomahawk, which also costs $1200. Scud Launchers are just as strong as Plasma Tomahawks and Buratinos (both cost $1400), so I think this unit should have the same price tag. In regular Generals, this unit costs $1500 (though before zero hour, there was some unbalances between each faction lol).
Rocket buggies are very useful units (especially against tanks, constantly retreating artillery, and base defenses), so them being priced at $900 is a little too cheap for their usefulness. They should be priced at $1000, which is closer to many of the other artillery units prices, most of which cost $1100-2000. Rocket buggies would be an outlier if it only costs $900 per unit.

Superweapon General Units:
Plasma Avenger costs $1800, which is ridiculous compared to the Laser Avenger and vanilla Avenger (both cost $1500), so the Plasma Avenger should cost $1600.
Repair Drone should cost $700-800, as $900 is a little too much for (still pretty useful) repair unit.

Air Force General Units:
Hypersonic Aurora is a little too cheap in comparison to all the other auroras (all of them cost $2500), so instead of $2000, I think $2200 is more reasonable.
Hurricanes currently cost $1750, almost the price of a longer-range Hammer Cannon ($1800), but slightly more than a Nuke Cannon ($1600). I think they should cost about $1600, as they hit slightly harder than Katyushas ($1500) and Plasma Tomahawks ($1400).

Armor General Units:
Wraiths currently cost $1000, which is slightly more than Scarabs, Ravagers, Crusaders, and other tanks (all $900). I know they have composite armor and that missle upgrade, but they should cost $900 or the Armor General may have a slight monetary disadvantage to Kwai (especially with industrial plant) and Deathstrike since Ironside's basic tank unit is a little pricey when he should at least be able to mass-produce them with slightly less money (as he is a tank-based general).

Special Weapons General Units:
Since Leang is an expert on napalm, her dragon tanks (which already have black napalm and is more advanced than regular dragon tanks (they cost $800 for Fei and vanilla China, $700 for Kwai)) should be priced around $900 and not $1000. Her artillery units, planes, and base defenses are NOT cheap, so having more money for them is always nice and makes her slightly more of a formidable opponent.

I am sure these price changes will balance the game better than before.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23 April 2024 - 8:49