Closed TopicStart new topic
Frequent mismatches on new maps
Shockwavelover84
post 6 Apr 2015, 2:13
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8901

Just something I've noticed which I doubt is a coincidence; 50% or more of the SWRNet PVP matches I've tried to play on the new ROTR maps have ended in mismatches, but when playing on old maps (Tournament Desert, Fallen Empire, etc) I have yet to see a mismatch.

This post has been edited by Shockwavelover84: 6 Apr 2015, 2:14
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 6 Apr 2015, 9:56
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

QUOTE (Shockwavelover84 @ 6 Apr 2015, 4:13) *
Just something I've noticed which I doubt is a coincidence; 50% or more of the SWRNet PVP matches I've tried to play on the new ROTR maps have ended in mismatches, but when playing on old maps (Tournament Desert, Fallen Empire, etc) I have yet to see a mismatch.

Shockwavelover, I know you mean well but this sort of info helps us about the same degree of you telling us the sky is blue.Please tell us what maps in spesific and what factions/tactics were employed.
Theres alot of things that could've gone right or wrong, personally I dont think its the maps to be the issues.

As for TD and Fallen empire, espescially for fallen empire theres barely anything on that map tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shockwavelover84
post 6 Apr 2015, 10:12
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8901

QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 6 Apr 2015, 3:56) *
Shockwavelover, I know you mean well but this sort of info helps us about the same degree of you telling us the sky is blue.Please tell us what maps in spesific and what factions/tactics were employed.
Theres alot of things that could've gone right or wrong, personally I dont think its the maps to be the issues.

The specific ones I recall off the top of my head are:

Dying Daylight (played as ECA; crashed shortly after building a Pandora)

River War (ECA versus Russia - no major event occurred that I recall - Russian opponent built a large mass of Hinds, and 4 Topol-Ms).

There were others too; but don't recall them off the top of my head)

As for TD and Fallen empire, espescially for fallen empire theres barely anything on that map tongue.gif

Just to make sure we understand each other correctly - I was saying I have not had any mismatches on the official maps such as TD, Fallen Empire etc - only on the new ones.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 10:44