IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How to install mods for C&C games on Origin, ... Because enough people have asked for it already (here & on Mod
Kalga
post 26 Sep 2013, 20:18
Post #1

Writer do his best now and BSing...
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Somewhere in America (currently, not always that way)
Member No.: 9758
Yes I like Touhou... and the problem is?

First of all, I'm not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here...

---

So you have brought C&C The Ultimate Collection and realized that you can't get any mods to work (because EA is full of s--t). There's a simple way to fix that...

For C&C 2, C&C 3, RA3:

1. install the fixed launchers : http://www.commandandconquer.com/forums/fo...mate-collection Never mind that link, not everyone can see it, try this one instead: http://bibber.eu/downloads/cnc-3-tiberium-wars/

2. Install Desura on your computer & get a Desura account (of course almost everyone who plays mods (beside me apparently) already got that part).

3. Download the mods that you want to play from Desura.

4. Play the mod(s)

For C&C General & ZH

1. Same as above.

2. Download whatever mod you want to play.

3. If mod has installer, launch it but make sure that the directory path leads to C&C Generals/ZH folder in Origin games rather than EA games or other things.
3.5. If mod does not have installer, simply put the files where they tell you to (still somewhere in the folder Origin games in C-drive, actually this way can be done without needing to install the fixed launchers. Note that this method can only accommodate one mod at a time.)

4. Play the mod(s).

For RA2:

I have no idea how to get mods to work for that. There's apparently something missing in the original files or something...

---

Oh and anyone who got any other tricks feel free to post them. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Kalga: 31 Oct 2013, 12:00

--------------------
... wait, oh s--t! I've been surrounded by raging modders!

The forum is ripe with the stench of gamers!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 1:17