IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
GRANS Mini-Mod Challenge, GRANS Studios is hosting a Mini-Mod Challenge. Get started now!
Gen.Kenobi
post 30 Nov 2009, 21:28
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 77

Greetings everyone!

GRANS Studios is hosting a Mini-Mod Challenge. The objective of this constest is Incentivate the modding knowladge betwen the comunity members, as well, expand the mini-mods database.
I don't know how to mod? How do i get started? GRANS Staff and Team, as well the other comunity members will give help for you when needed. *Assistance in codding, modelling and skinning.
You can also check our tutorial database here: http://grans-productions.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

For more information about rules and prizes, visit: www.grans-productions.com/forum and http://grans-productions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191

Thanks! We look foward from seeing you there!

-Gen.Kenobi
GRANS Founder.

--------------------
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alias
post 1 Dec 2009, 4:16
Post #2

Cool Guy
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 46

I wouldn't call the prizes particularly 'attractive' for other modders.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gen.Kenobi
post 1 Dec 2009, 14:14
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 77

You really took a good point. The diference betwen modders and players.
Modders mod for fun only, when players, want to win something and make sucess. That's why there are few modders.

--------------------
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."

+Quote Post
Frostyarmy
post 2 Dec 2009, 20:10
Post #4

League is Life
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 153

i am both tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 7:27