IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Byzantine Federation, United Balkan: From Confederation to Federation.
The General
post 24 Sep 2014, 21:10
Post #1

Head of the Federal Council of Byzantine
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9974

Special thanks to MARS for his advices and reviews.
This fanfiction was made with consultation with CrUsHeR and his fanfiction about the South American Pact. We also plan to start a joint project which covers the time after the Russo-ECA war, adding both Balkan Confederation ( at that time Byzantine Federation ) and South American Pact to the story.

Comments and constructive criticism are appreciated.

NOTE:
Everything after 2045. is currently not compatible with the cannon story ( as it's not written yet ). For now the time period between 2046. and 2050. is alternative reality, until we see the actual cannon "reality".
The missing years will be added in the future, and the existing text will also be further improved with more pictures and details.
The text between the star symbol ( ★ ) represents the information not known to the public at that particular time or at all.
All other fanfictions i write related to BC/BF will be linked here.

The first, outdated fanfiction.

Linked fanfictions:
Operation "Removal".

Related fanfictions:
Operation "Removal".
|List| The armed forces of Republic of Serbia

Credits:
Balkan Confederation map - Made by MARS.

Edite(s):

Edited in 2014.

*Foreign policy years 2047-2048. added ( 26.09. ) - still subject to change.
*Military reserve numbers added, year 2048. is now written in more details, general description of BC actions in the year 2049. added ( 22.10. )
*Minior aesthetics and details ( 11.12 )

Edited in 2016.

*Foreign policy 2049. details added - preparation for the final chapter(post-2049)

This post has been edited by The General: 18 Jun 2016, 15:33

--------------------
"Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin."
Colonel Muhammar Gaddafi (RIP).
"You will not mind, gentlemen, that i am firstly a Russian and my closest interests are those of Russia, but I can assure you that interests of Serbia and those of the Serbian people are immediately after them."
Nicholas II of Russia.
"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune."
Noam Chomsky.

Operation "Removal" fanfiction - last edited 01.07.2015.( episode #4 part 2 added-fanfiction complete )

Russia: The Evil Empire.
Do not watch RT !
Noam Chomsky on the Genocide in Kosovo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 21:40