Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 21 Mar 2017, 1:52
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

Greetings every one,

In June of 2015 I made this video:

I wanted to have a series where I look at some mods for Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour and showcase what they did with the game.

However, after I finished the first spotlight, which can be watched Here and Here And due to life interfering, this was all I could do in the aforementioned form.

However, wit my life currently having a bit of a schedule, as well as always regretting not being able to finish this, I've decided to get back into it in a new form, as well as expand with more Generals / Zero Hour mods.

But that's not all.
In my latest vlog, around the 6 minute mark I eventually show that I'm interested in even more mods for Generals Zero Hour

Mods thus far confirmed
Crazy mod
Contra
CNC Untitled
Vietnam: Glory Obscured
Wargames: Zero Hour
Operation: Firestorm

Are there mods missing? Hook me up on any of the links posted at the bottom.
DO NOT RESPOND IN THIS TOPIC. THIS TOPIC IS PURELY FOR ME ANNOUNCING THE STREAMS

But guess what? There is STILL more.
In the same vlog, I announce that I will be branching out into mods for Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge

Mods confirmed thus far
Cannis Rules
Mooman's Rules
Red Resurrection
Robot Storm
EASB Hour
Red Alert 2: Reborn
It Came From Red Alert
YR: Zero Hour

Once again, if there is a mod you want me to showcase, links down below.

A few things to note:
  1. - I will NOT be doing any campaigns or challenges
  2. - I will NOT be doing any PVP
  3. - No matter which mod, I will take 1 Sunday PER FACTION
  4. - Depending on how many factions a mod has, each Spotlight will take X Sundays
  5. - If a mod does not have a publicly available version, I will not be showcasing it
  6. - There may be personal reasons for me not to showcase a mod that you suggested
  7. - I will switch up which game I focus on. 1 spotlight Gen / ZH, then Ra2/YR, etc
  8. - I will do my confirmed mods first
  9. - The order may vary

Want to suggest a mod?
Facebook: Also make sure to like
Twitter: Follow me
Email: hecthor.doomhammer@yahoo.com
ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT POST ANY SUGGESTIONS IN THIS TOPIC

Streams will of course be held on my channel on Twitch

Now onwards with the announcements!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 21 Apr 2017, 14:54
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 10 Mar 2018, 15:05
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

I've been hearing great things about this mod for years now, and I feel that now is the right time to sink my teeth into it and see why people praise this mod so highly.

Tomorrow, 11-03-2018 at 14:00 GMT I will be hosting another episode of the C&C Mod Spotlight, with C&C Generals: Operation Firestorm and its GLA Faction

Hope to see you all then on my channel on twitch!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Hecthor Doomhammer   Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights Announcements   21 Mar 2017, 1:52
- - {Lads}RikerZZZ   You are gonna hate VGO dude that game is hard as ...   21 Mar 2017, 3:35
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   To kick off the return of the Command & Conque...   25 Mar 2017, 19:05
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   (no promo image) Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be s...   2 Apr 2017, 14:19
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   The time has come to close off the second Command ...   8 Apr 2017, 19:13
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   There was a time when I was still playing skirmish...   22 Apr 2017, 15:44
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   The second part of my Cannis' Rules Mod Spotli...   29 Apr 2017, 20:10
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   It has been a fun ride down memory lane for me as ...   7 May 2017, 13:30
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   It's time to bring the Command & Conquer: ...   14 May 2017, 11:36
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   After a short break for a family trip last week, i...   27 May 2017, 21:46
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   It is time to close off another mod in the Command...   3 Jun 2017, 20:21
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   For as long as I remember, Mooman's Rules was ...   11 Jun 2017, 14:47
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   The second stage of the Mooman's Rules Spotlig...   18 Jun 2017, 15:14
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   In Mooman's Rules Yuri only has 1 "countr...   25 Jun 2017, 12:34
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   With my life's situation sorted out and my tim...   13 Jan 2018, 19:17
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   After all the reorganizing, rebuilding and celebra...   10 Feb 2018, 18:37
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   Another lazy Sunday afternoon, another C&C Mod...   17 Feb 2018, 15:06
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   Sorry for the late announcement. I am still a litt...   25 Feb 2018, 11:23
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   There was a time, back in early 2014, or 2015, whe...   3 Mar 2018, 16:01
- - Hecthor Doomhammer   I've been hearing great things about this mod ...   10 Mar 2018, 15:05

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 10:25