Reply to this topicStart new topic
Technical Difficulties..., Serious error; game crash report
BGS4
post 3 May 2015, 8:52
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11241

G'day Team, I'm having issues with ROTR 1.85 decreasing in time and increasing in frequency between crashes, I have Windows 7, used the Origin install method which worked fine, same as the game for a while. At first I thought the AI had cracked the sads because I started crumping it on multiple Brutal opponents so I tried a number of different configurations and options on resolution and detail which all yield the same crash result which is starting to occur every few minutes as soon as I start the skirmish.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If not my computer probably is actually going skynet on me. Any help would be much appreciated because you guys have made an excellent game which is unfortunately not getting much time in the sun at my house lately due to the technical issues.

Cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cheyzy12
post 12 Jun 2015, 13:49
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11573

Hi I have windows 8 however am experiencing the same problem[url="http://www.firstshop.co.za"]

This post has been edited by cheyzy12: 12 Jun 2015, 13:49

+Quote Post
Fewtimes
post 9 Sep 2018, 4:10
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 18346

QUOTE (cheyzy12 @ 12 Jun 2015, 21:49) *
Hi I have windows 8 however am experiencing the same problem[url="http://www.firstshop.co.za"]

We have same problem. im running windows 8.1. it happens to me at random times mostly mid game to late game. I've already done clean and reinstalling many times.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 March 2024 - 6:55