Zeke
post 19 Mar 2016, 5:05
Post #1

The X General
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

This is something that has been annoying me for a while now (ever since the beginning of the mod iirc), and I thought I might as well post it here, since it has never been fixed, and see what happens.

Basically, the music tracks in ShockWave have been moved around, but the scripts that control the music weren't adjusted, meaning, some tracks get cut short, while other tracks repeat.

I know most people would consider this is a minor thing since most people play online where the music doesn't play at all, but for people like me who only play singleplayer, and are very obsessive about such things, it is very annoying.

I hope this can be fixed in a future patch, I can even do it for you if you like, but if not I understand.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GeneralCamo
post 21 Mar 2016, 4:08
Post #2

That person
Group Icon

Member No.: 417
C&C ShockWave Co-Leader

This is something to look into with the ongoing AI improvements. This will probably take a while to fully fix however.

+Quote Post
Zeke
post 23 Mar 2016, 4:55
Post #3

The X General
Group Icon

Member No.: 73
Uniqueness is Overrated

QUOTE (GeneralCamo @ 21 Mar 2016, 11:08) *
This is something to look into with the ongoing AI improvements. This will probably take a while to fully fix however.

If you're talking about the actual process, it actually won't take that long, I've done it a number of times, it'll only take a few hours.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 18:52