Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shockwave replays problem, Invisible replays
FabulousPug
post 27 Oct 2015, 17:53
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11275

After downloading several replays here, I extracted them to my Doc.&Settings/Zero Hour/Replays folder, but when I open Shockwave, the replays aren't there.
Any advice?

EDIT: I'm using Shockwave v1.1 Zero Hour v1.4
I have downloaded the Shockwave Map Pack but the replays are behaving really odd;

Out of ~20 replays, only 1 of them is white, few of them are grey, but the rest is not listed (invisible) but still watchable by using the up-down arrow keys to select them (to add, the selection box isn't shown either). Those invisible replays are treated same as the grey ones as if the versions don't match...

The replays I can see but are grey are also of the same versions as the ones I'm using but still the "replay may not fonction properly" message box appears before watching them.
Finally, when I watch them they show very weird gameplay, as if the replays themselves are corrupted. Like a player not reacting to obvious things, never rebuilding supply gatherers, selling all buildings even when he/she isn't even close to defeat etc.

It could be connected or not - the Map Pack I installed placed the maps correctly in the Zero Hour/Maps directory, BUT some of the maps are just missing when I browse for them in the Shirmish menu, be it under the Official or Unofficial tab.
shit.gif

I have absolutely no idea what's happening or how to fix this.
wacko.gif

This post has been edited by FabulousPug: 2 Nov 2015, 3:45
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FabulousPug
post 2 Nov 2015, 7:15
Post #2

Group Icon

Bump,
cause of some new info

+Quote Post
strikershockwave
post 5 Nov 2015, 1:33
Post #3

-Mr.$TriKeR^
Group Icon

Member No.: 10843
Here is a good place for the meeting of generals and sharing tips and experiences about the game and to help newcomers to resolve any issues regarding the mods!

1st thing: Maybe the replays you are try to watching were played in different maps.
2nd: if u dont have that maps you can't load this replays
3rd: if "replay may not fonction properly", just click on and try to watch anyway.... it's just a resolution thing... maybe the match was played in a different monitor resultion different from your res.
4rd: there is some fan patches and some replays could need this patches....

anyway this is the basic things u need to know about to watch shw replays.
any other thing contact me:
My e-mail: strikershockwave@gmail.com
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJ3r9qQrU...WLLG07sQ/videos
My Skype: strikershockwave
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Marcos-Shoc...100010388918115

GG bro!

+Quote Post
FabulousPug
post 5 Nov 2015, 18:24
Post #4

Group Icon

Well the thing is I don't even see the replays listed, even some which are listed are cut in half. By that I mean the usual replay name, map, version etc info is only partially displayed.
It's annoying but can still be watched...
I should have all the maps right now: generals + zero hour + shockwave map pack.
I guess I'll simply watch just those I can.

Btw thanks for the info smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 7:01