IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

can a match turn you into a racist?, and a hateful person? Yes it can.
GeneralAziz
post 7 Sep 2017, 11:08
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 12539

Good afternoon everybody .

So i was at work and finished my tasks and got online to play some rotr .

I see this guy called WishYouWere , played 1 match with him and it was a gg and i won , in the end of the match he started to talk shit , well ok i dont care i`ll play another one with him ( only thing outrages i said was ur easy a reply for talkin so much shit )

I joined his game and then the truth is revealed found out it was Rikerzzzz who used to be a tester ( well explains why he got kicked out of testing team ) , He started to talk shit and make racist remarks , This is some of what he said below

After saying all of that i posed those pictures in the discord chat and said exactly this " whoever this is , you`re pathetic "( cuz i know he knows who i am by saying " you`re trash aziz after the game ) Then the admin of the discord chat " rik " kicked me out .

Then i asked him in game who r u , he was like take a guess "cuck" i guessed rik and it was correct.

So yea , Its a shame that this game with the small community that we have can be this hateful towards a certain religion or race , even a greater shame that it all happened cuz of a regular match were some1 gets outplayed and crys afterwards instead of trying again and maybe winning and have another gg

PS: its fine if you think " everybody hates me " Cause honestly im fine with playing with few ppl who like me and knows me very well people like knjaz mizo xattus bruce skitt

good job.

-Aziz

signing out.

This post has been edited by GeneralAziz: 7 Sep 2017, 11:09

--------------------
Not here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 3:29