AI Coding Expert
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 10450

Squak's Logic :

" If I win, am Pro .... pure skill! nothing broken or imba here "
" If I loose, game is broken, IMBALANCED!!!! I never loose! ASJDFHDSJHFDJS"

The only thing larger than a Chinese Overlord is your ego, holy crap dude XD

About Enforcers though : They don't benefit from Strategy Center bonus ( no SnD bonus range), They need a strategy Center to build, they need a general point unlock And they have paper armor. where they die by almost anything that blows at them. So yeah.

They are very powerful, but I wouldn't say they break the game by being imbalanced.

This post has been edited by Mizo: 22 Mar 2016, 9:41

--------------------

Not a Rusty Spoon........The_Hunter uses a goddamn wooden spoon on his AI Scripters....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Zion
post 25 Mar 2016, 19:30
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10992

QUOTE (Mizo @ 22 Mar 2016, 1:26) *
Squak's Logic :

" If I win, am Pro .... pure skill! nothing broken or imba here "
" If I loose, game is broken, IMBALANCED!!!! I never loose! ASJDFHDSJHFDJS"

The only thing larger than a Chinese Overlord is your ego, holy crap dude XD

About Enforcers though : They don't benefit from Strategy Center bonus ( no SnD bonus range), They need a strategy Center to build, they need a general point unlock And they have paper armor. where they die by almost anything that blows at them. So yeah.

They are very powerful, but I wouldn't say they break the game by being imbalanced.

Actually im pretty sure he said that as a joke (sarcasm).. but here in swr forum people don't understand humor.. sleep.gif

Squaks one of the best players in shw in my opinion. cuz i played him.. and im not ranking him according to my game play, Im ranking him according to every other shw player.. this guy kicks my ass like its my first time playing an rts game.. lol and yea im not good at shw, since im more rotr.. but comparing him to other shw players.. hes good.
So i would say id defiantly listen to this guy
But squak.. you cant say a unit is unbalanced my losing once.. lol MAYBE you should play the same matchup again.. see if maybe u made a mistake.

my opinion on enforcers are they are too fast for what they can do.. a player who can micro them, can take out a base like its nothing.. think of it this way.. what if a flamer was as fast as a buggy?? um GG

This post has been edited by Zion: 25 Mar 2016, 19:32

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 4 Apr 2016, 22:13
Post #3

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

Zion, this tone is not wanted here. Change it or face consequences, people are getting really tired of this kind of drama. Things were said, you adding to a discussion that was done and over doesn't help.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27 April 2024 - 15:31