Fresh Download ROTR and 1.86 patch, Gameplay Options
Venom_Outlaws
post 23 Jan 2020, 5:03
Post #1

The FNG
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 21187

New member here! I have to say a lot of hard work went into this! But I noticed it only has the skirmish option and easy is turned off for the other army’s and lowest level is medium. There is so much changed from COD: Generals that as I’m trying to learn what does what I’m already getting my ass handed to me. With USA I did ok and won but tried Russia and it didn’t go well. I also noticed some talking about 1.87 but see conflicting reports if it’s out or not. Can anybody share some input? Thank you and keep up the awesome work!!

This post has been edited by Venom_Outlaws: 23 Jan 2020, 5:18
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
XoGamer
post 3 Apr 2020, 10:10
Post #2

Tactically Toxic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12634

QUOTE (Venom_Outlaws @ 23 Jan 2020, 4:03) *
New member here! I have to say a lot of hard work went into this! But I noticed it only has the skirmish option and easy is turned off for the other army’s and lowest level is medium. There is so much changed from COD: Generals that as I’m trying to learn what does what I’m already getting my ass handed to me. With USA I did ok and won but tried Russia and it didn’t go well. I also noticed some talking about 1.87 but see conflicting reports if it’s out or not. Can anybody share some input? Thank you and keep up the awesome work!!

Previously, the easiest difficulty would be Medium going up to Brutal.
In 1.87, it starts at Easy and goes to Hard, just like original Generals (but don't be fooled, 1.87 Hard is harder than previous Brutal)

1.87 DOES exist, you can get it from the forums when you are a member or via the Discord.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 20:55