IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Generals challenge: Jhuziz general is very powerful., This general has an abusive force since the beginning. LOL
LT. Drake Jackso...
post 1 Dec 2011, 21:43
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8869
Support and logistics player.

Quick add: I'm playing against this general (GLA Demo) with GLA general Deathstrike in one stage, and on the other, USA General Ironside.

Greets all, I have a little problem here, I have been playing generals challenge since a while with Shockwave, and had the opportunity to play against GLA General Demo Jhuziz, who starts making suicide attacks since the beginning of the mission, which gives me some trouble, after a good bunch of tries I finally set some perimeter defences (Tried this with general Ironside and then Deathstrike) but without much results as a few minutes later I get a warning about a SCUD storm with 5 minute timer and abussive attacks with suicide bikes and tanks, followed by rocket buggies and TOPOL missile launchers which turn my defenses to dust, I had just little more luck with general ironside because he has a Phalanx anti-air systems to beat the TOPOL missiles.
Also with both generals I tried to use combinations of units to improve the deffenses even more, but in both cases I can't get artillery in time to defend, neither enough units on both entrances to my base (I see in the beginning Demo uses all 4 entrances to rush me, then he uses just 2: 1 in the north, 1 on the south) to make defenses good, specially if I try to defend the south part, some TOPOL missile launchers at the other side of the river convert my tanks to scrap or obliberate my soldiers, and we are not even talking about pushing into his territory... It somehow ends like this: boom8.gif lol
So here I'am, stuck in this with those 2 generals, if anybody has a good idea on how to beat Demo general, I would be grateful, thanks in advance. 8Isov.gif

This post has been edited by LT. Drake Jackson: 2 Dec 2011, 3:20

--------------------
"Once the first bullet goes past your head... Politics, go right out the window" Black Hawk Down the movie.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 13:41