+Quote Post
ZunZero97
post 31 Dec 2016, 0:07
Post #2

A Legendary Fox
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10865
a man who play videogames, What are you waiting for me?

QUOTE (MonsterasXD @ 30 Dec 2016, 20:04) *
same as title rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

i think is a good mod with potential stuff more different than ZH.
A very good version but some unbalanced things that should be fix.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
{Lads}RikerZZZ
post 31 Dec 2016, 21:49
Post #3

Certified Shitposter
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 10248
pls join my games im lonely =c

Cunts fucked and 2.0 should hurry up to fix it.

--------------------

Many thanks to IvanMRM for my avatar and Star for drawing my epic signature. You guys rock!
Join our Discord Server for a great community and plenty of games and memes!
Also, check out our ROTR - Fan group on Facebook.

+Quote Post
Scud
post 2 Jan 2017, 3:34
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 11600

The balance is mess, I'm not gonna say it's worse than before... is kinda the same amount with "qualitatives" differences like the Drone Hive base defense still working even without power, but the new "cultural" aproach to GLA (less bush era sterotype) with their new units is nice, also dat new AI is sweet too.

This post has been edited by Scud: 2 Jan 2017, 3:39

--------------------
AzizAmbush to Bruce: "No, you take the oil, you're America"

+Quote Post
Woody_Sheriff
post 2 Jan 2017, 15:45
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 13668

I really like 1.87, only problems I have are due to later generals making more sense (Paladin being oddly slow for example) or aesthetic choice (Detention Camp is weird, should be redesigned into proper Intelligence Center like building IMHO).

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 2 Jan 2017, 17:09
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 11210

QUOTE (Woody_Sheriff @ 2 Jan 2017, 19:45) *
I really like 1.87, only problems I have are due to later generals making more sense (Paladin being oddly slow for example) or aesthetic choice (Detention Camp is weird, should be redesigned into proper Intelligence Center like building IMHO).

Nah, detention camp is ok. Center of democracy biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Woody_Sheriff
post 2 Jan 2017, 18:36
Post #7

Group Icon

^I mean, it is weird to have Detention Camp as tech upgrade building. Is it imprison scientists and engineers? Or guards are scientists and engineers?

+Quote Post
X1Destroy
post 2 Jan 2017, 21:34
Post #8

Guardsman
Group Icon

Member No.: 9379
Armageddon is here..............

Paladin have same speed as Kodiak, which is perfectly normal as both are heavy tanks.

Detention camp is weird as tech upgrade building?

How would black market and propaganda center make senses then?

--------------------
We Die Standing.

+Quote Post
Woody_Sheriff
post 2 Jan 2017, 21:48
Post #9

Group Icon

^Kodiak is very slow too. I think both Paladin and Kodiak are good at Speed 30 (from 25), and Crusader needs Speed 35 (Hover Speed unchanged). Non-Hover Crusader and Paladin do not have speed to react to fast USA attacks. Kodiak cannot keep pace with Tunguska, and moving them in formation results in horrible pathfinding. But Non-Hover Crusader and Paladin are General Bradley tanks, and Bradley will be slower, so no problem. Russian Generals will also have methods to ignore slowness in Kodiaks.

It is easier to accept to Propaganda Center have engineers or store tech, and it has thematic upgrades (only Chain Guns and Firestorm are not propaganda themed). Black Market is straightforward because upgrades represent tech bought from literally black market (like shoes for workers!). Solar Reactor is the other weird tech building but it probably have engineers so it is ok (same as Breeder Reactor, but Breeder Reactor also has thematic upgrades) - but I sure like the R&D Compound better biggrin.gif !

+Quote Post
{Lads}RikerZZZ
post 2 Jan 2017, 22:42
Post #10

Certified Shitposter
Group Icon

Member No.: 10248
pls join my games im lonely =c

i can tell you now, theres no reason to change the speed of those heavy tanks.

But i will agree, the det camp looks goofy as fuck.
Like, the building, where not only are all the upgrades acquired/stored, but all the detention facilities (including cells, interrogation rooms, mess halls, bathrooms etc) are there aswell and theyre all smushed in a tiny vertical building. Thats always bugged me lol

--------------------

Many thanks to IvanMRM for my avatar and Star for drawing my epic signature. You guys rock!
Join our Discord Server for a great community and plenty of games and memes!
Also, check out our ROTR - Fan group on Facebook.

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 2 Jan 2017, 23:11
Post #11

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Most of it is underground, thou there are other issues with the detention center that I've brought up awhile backi

PropCenter; Free prop tower In a large area (Its really important as when you build an airfield near it then you get faster repairs and migs reloading or near a warfactory its fater repairs)
Weapons bunker; Survailence missle that can kill infantry or even burn jets (But its not as accurate as it used to be)
Solar reactor; INFINATE POWAAAAAAAAAAA
Drone controll center; Battleplans for your drones

Detention center? Pay 1000 dollars for a reacon ability that'll let you be on par with Spyplane or survailence missle and also gain the ability to use an ability at T2 that has the cost of your T2 building and a near cooldown of a superwepaon.

Nice

I have a more detailed anaylsis on why this is an issue but I'll keep it short for now.

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 2 Jan 2017, 23:12

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gameman112358
post 3 Jan 2017, 0:59
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 11944

If you ask me, while I think that 1.87 PB adds a lot of cool new toys to use (stealth comanches for example), and gives us a great new AI to fight against (thanks Mizo!), I think it would probably be best to focus on ironing out any bugs in the public beta and get 1.87 ready for full release, then begin work on 2.0. As stated by some posters earlier, balance is always going to be a problem in the mod until subfactions are introduced into the game, simply because of feature bloat and being able to do things that you won't be able to do in 2.0 (You can't get Hinds alongside nuclear weapons alongside Golems and Shock Troopers, since they'll all go to their respective subfactions, Orlov, Zhukov, and Aleksandr respectively). And while balancing 1.87 is of course important, I doubt it will really be able to fix all of the balance problems in the mod at the moment, since a lot of the major balance problems from what I've seen come from being able to use all of the subfactions' arsenals all at once. Just my opinion though; the devs probably already have a plan set in stone regarding 1.87 anyway.

+Quote Post
XAOC-RU-
post 3 Jan 2017, 7:46
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 11210

QUOTE (Woody_Sheriff @ 2 Jan 2017, 22:36) *
^I mean, it is weird to have Detention Camp as tech upgrade building. Is it imprison scientists and engineers? Or guards are scientists and engineers?

Imprison non-democratic scientists who was against democracy delivering with bombs biggrin.gif. Or USA just have shortage of scientists so they just catch them and put into jail for slave science work smile.gif

+Quote Post
Scud
post 4 Jan 2017, 14:07
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 11600

^They don't even feed them properly, they eat McDonald's fast shit everyday... poor bastards.

--------------------
AzizAmbush to Bruce: "No, you take the oil, you're America"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 16:26