Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello Everyone, And Help
Deadwalk753
post 10 Dec 2016, 7:14
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 13617

I just joined this Community, and wanted to say hi, I've Enjoyed ROTR mod much, and feels good to Spread the Paladins 125mm of Pure Democracy tongue.gif
this has been good games to play when the internet has problem in my gaming friends, and wanted to say thank you for creating a quality product.

and i also wanna ask for help,
usually i play this on offline, be it single player skirmish or LAN skirmish with friend when internet is down.
recently however, i wanna try to play online with other people with SWR.net

so launch the launcher, tick the SWR net, saw how many people online
then i go to multiplayer, then network
but when i g to that "LAN" lobby, i saw no one else, no game,

i've tried to tick and untick the direct portm but i still s noone, although at the launcher i saw 11 people online

what did i do wrong?
thanks in advance :3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Planardweller
post 11 Dec 2016, 19:13
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 9425

QUOTE (Deadwalk753 @ 10 Dec 2016, 8:14) *
I just joined this Community, and wanted to say hi, I've Enjoyed ROTR mod much, and feels good to Spread the Paladins 125mm of Pure Democracy tongue.gif
this has been good games to play when the internet has problem in my gaming friends, and wanted to say thank you for creating a quality product.

and i also wanna ask for help,
usually i play this on offline, be it single player skirmish or LAN skirmish with friend when internet is down.
recently however, i wanna try to play online with other people with SWR.net

so launch the launcher, tick the SWR net, saw how many people online
then i go to multiplayer, then network
but when i g to that "LAN" lobby, i saw no one else, no game,

i've tried to tick and untick the direct portm but i still s noone, although at the launcher i saw 11 people online

what did i do wrong?
thanks in advance :3

When you turn on swr and launch the game, first thing you should do, you should check Options and see if your network changed to 10.X.X.X. if it has, everything is fine at this step, otherwise you have problems with your SWR network install.
Then you click create game and see that single player has gone gray and doesn't react to clicks. Otherwise it means that there is trouble with your installer.
If every step before this has been fine, you should enter the multiplayer lobby, and create a game. Even if you can't see anybody, they might see your game and join. Regardless, usually after some time passes, the game loads up the data from SWR server and starts showing other players and their games. I.e. your problem will be fixed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29 March 2024 - 12:37