Reply to this topicStart new topic
Turtle vs Superjet, or just how slow Russia defend vs turbo GLA
XAOC-RU-
post 11 Dec 2016, 15:12
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11210

I hope most of our community will see this replays and make some conclusions about balance and future rework of the game. Esspeccially who really thinks that Russia is still OP and barracks need nerf. To be honestly I hadn't played 5-6 month and this is not perfect Russia game but GLA was played by Dell who is purely Russia and CHina player and both of us made many mistakes in this games. But what you should to see is how GLA easily take control over resourses and can win even with 10k float. This doesn't mean that GLA is OP. That mean that current map desigh of most maps made for fast factions which can take eco control of most of the map and do snowball effect.
I played over 6 games with Dell that day but saved only 3 replays coz I and him simply forgot to save all of them. But this should be enough i guess
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zion
post 11 Dec 2016, 18:41
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10992

imo, first game was the only game that was played good, all others were horrible bo s
Xoac use grizzlys and teslas. also you played a defensive role the whole game, which is how u loose vs gla.

My thoughts are, gla 750 barracks + 2500 WF is good, maybe a slight increase to the wf, since they are tunnels built in. this will prevent gla from being spammy in beginning
other factions need their 500 barracks back, and usa 600.

as far as slow faction vs fast faction. dell clearly had a higher skill level, using his hkeys and apm was good.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16 April 2024 - 21:59