Reply to this topicStart new topic
New upgrade for General Alexander
TheSilverHands
post 22 Mar 2019, 21:48
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17896

The mortar humvees have a vulcan turret upgrade where they can take down infantry more easily and engage against aircraft, but since this is a bit of a pain for each INDIVIDUAL humvee, I think that similarly with the POW missle and Laser turret upgrade that other humvess have in the War Factory, General Alexander's War Factory could include the vulcan turret upgrade for $1000-1400.

I also think that Plasma Avengers should shoot purple plasma when they have full veterancy/experience, like that of plasma tomahawks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 22 Mar 2019, 23:39
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

QUOTE (TheSilverHands @ 22 Mar 2019, 23:48) *
The mortar humvees have a vulcan turret upgrade where they can take down infantry more easily and engage against aircraft, but since this is a bit of a pain for each INDIVIDUAL humvee, I think that similarly with the POW missle and Laser turret upgrade that other humvess have in the War Factory, General Alexander's War Factory could include the vulcan turret upgrade for $1000-1400.

I also think that Plasma Avengers should shoot purple plasma when they have full veterancy/experience, like that of plasma tomahawks.

The Plasma tomahawks thing is a cool design, It would fit with the shatterer too

However the mortars have their good sides as well, Unlike the other upgrades that add another weapon, the Vulcan is a sidegrade, sometimes superior to the mortar and sometimes inferior...
This is an intentional design change that I don't think will change, you play a lot vs the AI, consider some pvp...It'll make more sense there

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maelstrom
post 23 Mar 2019, 12:12
Post #3

The owner of the 1st legit (and signed) CD of ShockWave
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9941

Thing with the SWG Humvee is that it is a sidegrade. You lose range for AA. And global sidegrade is a thing that is not very popular in SWR mods. Very unlikely to happen

--------------------

My Soundcloud profile: right here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 21:26