IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Challenge for Fai, Ironside, and Deathstrike?
T@nk 3unker
post 20 Sep 2017, 11:45
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10483

The title says it all. Just wanna know if you guys are planning or have planned to add the 3 remaining generals' own challenge stage. Since it seems that Shockwave may keep getting patches or updates Rise of the Reds style, is one of them the Challenge mode? Juhziz got his own, so it seems weird why the aforementioned 3 didn't.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
(USA)Bruce
post 21 Sep 2017, 3:50
Post #2

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

You should try progen, they gave fai a challenge even if it was sorta meh....But on hard they do rush you with 100 red guards....almost at the start

IRonside is amazing at the hard diffuculty (Because hes a boss general that gets all of USA's best toys) On the map northland america....Theres only one exploit that can cheese you to an easy win.

For Juhziz, alot of mods did a version of their maps...SHW has one too but SHW's is really "ehh"
Demo trap me once shame on me
Demo traps twice in a row? Shame on you
Demotraps every 2 inches for the sake of a "challenge" Shame shame to you all...

If we ever do return to the challenge maps I can think of some nice things for Deathstrike, just the map would be the question...What kind of map would fit him?

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 21 Sep 2017, 3:50

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rez
post 14 Jan 2018, 13:02
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16679

QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 21 Sep 2017, 8:20) *
You should try progen, they gave fai a challenge even if it was sorta meh....But on hard they do rush you with 100 red guards....almost at the start

IRonside is amazing at the hard diffuculty (Because hes a boss general that gets all of USA's best toys) On the map northland america....Theres only one exploit that can cheese you to an easy win.

For Juhziz, alot of mods did a version of their maps...SHW has one too but SHW's is really "ehh"
Demo trap me once shame on me
Demo traps twice in a row? Shame on you
Demotraps every 2 inches for the sake of a "challenge" Shame shame to you all...

If we ever do return to the challenge maps I can think of some nice things for Deathstrike, just the map would be the question...What kind of map would fit him?

Sorry for the Necro.

Seth's Deathstrike mission map would make a very good template for the Deathstrike challenge. The map is well done and it is challenging also.

This is the mission description:-

"Deathstrike-Rocket:

As the name suggests, you try to destroy Deathstrike’s Soyuz missile silo as Alexander, with some help from Kwai."

Seth Missions Thread: Visit.

Mission Download post: Visit My Website.

Maybe you should check the mission out.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 17:33