Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

More games, daily streams, RTS Games, Single Player Campaign
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 4 Sep 2014, 23:13
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

After having streamed for 1,5 years of nothing but online multiplayer for C&C mods, I have to admit I'm getting kind of bored, as I hardly play any games any more in my free time, while I still have the urge to commentate over the games that I play.

Now since I'm primarily a livestreamer, I prefer not to start playthroughs of games and not stream, because I'd miss out on the interaction with the viewers.

Se what I have decided to do, is on days that I have no scheduled stream, which is mondays, tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays, at 18:00 GMT to stream me playing through Single Player Campaigns on some RTS games that i have.
Because I already stream on sunday, but earlier on in the day, I will NOT be streaming at 18:00 GMT (daylight saving) (to give 1 stream per day)
I will also record and upload these streams to Youtube, but not edit them at all so they are available to watch pretty much within 3 hours after I'm done streaming.

Last tuesday I started with my playthrough of the Allied Campaign of Command & Conquer Red Alert 2.
Since I want to do this as a bit of relaxation, I want to have fun, and seeing how much I can cheese the missions, I am doing this, and any future campaigns on EASY.

Here are the first 2 streams uploaded on Youtube:

Part 1: Training Day, Mission 1-3

Part 2: Mission 4-6

Tomorrow, 05-09-2014 should be a mod streaming day, but since I haven't talked to any of the mod leaders about a schedule yet, I will continue my playthrough of Red Alert 2 tomorrow

Hope to see you all every day on my channel

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 4 Sep 2014, 23:17
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 7:55