IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Generals - Zero Hour Mod Streams Announcements, RotR / SHW / Contra - Pvp / Replays)
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 25 Oct 2014, 21:31
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Donator
Member No.: 10281

Oh man. Nightmares of the last stream still haunt me today, even as I write this post. Those dreaded Hoppertanks The Hunter used in our game...

Just kidding of course, but with that being said, it is again time for another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow at 14:00 GMT at my channel on Twitch

Remember that for you at home your own time shouldn't change since Daylight Savings is over, but if you're still uncertain, here is the countdown to the stream

Hope to see you all then!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 1 Nov 2014, 22:20
Post #27

Group Icon

Tomorrow at 14:00 GMT it's time for more evil-doing as I send my minions forth to wreak some havok...
Wait... I'm not playing Overlord: Raising Hell tomorrow? What.. Rise of the... oops, completely forgot.

Well, in my stead, the W.A.S.P. Hive will be sending his little drones forth to wreak havoc on his enemies' bases, As The Hunter joins me again for another Rise of the Reds stream at my channel on Twitch.tv

As always I provided a countdown to when the stream will start

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 8 Nov 2014, 17:41
Post #28

Group Icon

Alright dudes and dudette's, we've got some major dronage going on as the waves are terrific along the shores of Cali that even the USA Army drones want to ride them!. It's like totally awesome dude! Yeah! Surf's up!

In other news, tomorrow at 14:00 GMT The Hunter will join me again as co-host for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel at Twitch.tv

I hope to see you all in this many hours

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 8 Nov 2014, 17:45

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 16 Nov 2014, 12:48
Post #29

Group Icon

Sorry for the som e what late update, but I had to e somewhere and this Sentinel was the only mode of transport back home, And as you know, the Sentinel may be big, but he is slow as flip. But I'm glad I decided on taking this, rather than walking,because if I walked I wouldn't even be able to stream for you guys today.

Any way. Due to The Hunter being unavailable today, the Rise of the Reds stream is moved to 15:00 GMT, whih is an hour later than the previous few streams and of course the stream will be held on my channel on Twitch

Here's the countdown to the stream

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 22 Nov 2014, 22:59
Post #30

Group Icon

So this weird guy I've never seen before comes to me with this big dump truck and asks me if I have any empty beer crates because he wants to recycle them into something more useful, somehow.. Luckily for him I did have 2 but I dont know what he could possibly do with them. I mean, the crates are good as they are, right?

Any way, He also said he was a huge fan of my streams and left me his contact details, asking me to allow him to join the conversation I'll have with The Hunter tomorrow, November 23rd 2014 at 14:00 GMT as I stream another session of Rise of the Reds.

The Place: My chnnel on Twitch
The Countdown: Right here

See you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 29 Nov 2014, 21:56
Post #31

Group Icon

Remember that weird guy who came by my house last week to ask for empty beer crates?
Well, he emailed me this picture showing me what he did with it.
Seem the GLA want some of that DRONAGE action too.

Maybe we'll see it in action tomorrow from 14:00 GMT, on my channel on Twitch when The Hunter joins me again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds.

With the Countdown

I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 13 Dec 2014, 21:39
Post #32

Group Icon

Boy, that certainly was a long stream last week. Wasn't it?
Long stream... hmm, makes me thing of long barrel... Long barrel.....MSTA!

Silly connections asside, tomorrow The Hunter will join me for another stream of Rise of the Reds as we show more things. And stuff. Never forget aobut the stuff. People ALWAYS forget about the stuff.

The Date: Tomorrow, Sunday December 14th 2014
The Time: 14:00 GMT
The Place: My channel on Twitch
The Countdown: Right here

See you all then!
Oh yes, 1 more thing. When this thing turns, MIND YOUR HEAD!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 20 Dec 2014, 18:14
Post #33

Group Icon

So it seems some one wasn't too happy with me saying the Msta has a long barrel. This guy came to my door to prove he has the longest... barrel.

Any way. Join me and The Hunter tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for the last Rise of the Reds stream of the year, as next week it will be the week between Christmas and New Year, which is always a busy week for me, regarding family and friends. But also for you I guess.

With the countdown present
And the place as always my channel on Twitch

I hope to see you all then

+Quote Post
piratep2r
post 4 Jan 2015, 15:39
Post #34

Rocket pods are now available
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9368

QUOTE (Hecthor Doomhammer @ 13 Dec 2014, 16:39) *

Hello Doomhammer,

I just got back from vacation, and I can't seem to access any of your past streams from before Jan 1. Did you delete them? Or is this weirdness on Twitch's side or "operator error" on my side?

As it is, when I go to past broadcasts on your channel there are only 5 videos, and (of course) none of them are ROTR. Was there some sort of falling out between you at SWP?

I missed the Dec 20th video, and would like to see it.

-P

PS: It doesn't look like you announced uploading the most recent ROTR stream to youtube... I did check that forum for a post from you.

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 4 Jan 2015, 16:28
Post #35

Group Icon

I upload all streams if possible to Youtube, especially now that Twitch's new policy of removing past broadcasts after 14 days automatically.

So here on my Youtube channel you will find all streams of RotR and pretty much everything else I've done since March 2013

Enjoy

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 10 Jan 2015, 22:57
Post #36

Group Icon

We know that the Chinese are known for their impressive fireworks shows at their new years celebrations, but none are so epic as the ones the Chinese Nukeneers make.

We are going to start the new year with a blast and my co-commentator, Comrade Crimson, who voiced the Nukeneer, will join me for this event, tomorrow January 11th 2015 at 15:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch.

The place to be: http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans
The countdown: http://goo.gl/wvYltJ

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 18 Jan 2015, 1:29
Post #37

Group Icon

Part of the Russian Armor Reserves, the Shilka takes care of those nasty aerial threats and has a way to handle infantry as well. Coming in 3's, along with the BRDM's and Rhino's , you have a nice paradrop Panzer Battalion ar your command once you become a Rank 5 General in Rise of the Reds

Speaking of Rise of the Reds, The Hunter will join me tomorrow, January 18th 2015 at 14:00 GMT for another stream of Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch.

With the countdown here
I hope to see you all on my channel on Twitch

Oh yes, don't forget, these tanks, once paradropped, don't have drivers, so have some infantry ready to take the wheels.

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 25 Jan 2015, 14:49
Post #38

Group Icon

Today at 15:00 GMT, Comrade Crimson will join me as co-commentator as I stream another session of Rise of the Reds.
Maybe we'll get to read you a chapter of the story of XAttus and the 40 Bomb Trucks, on my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

See you all then

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 21 Feb 2015, 23:58
Post #39

Group Icon

With the skies being clear as day withno enemy aircraft to be seen for miles, thanks to this guy, the GLA Ural Truck with all its new variants, The Hunter will join me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for another stream of Rise of the Reds​ on my channel on twitch

I present to you the countdown to the stream
And I hope to see all of you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 1 Mar 2015, 11:26
Post #40

Group Icon

Are you guys ready for some Disco Feever? Well the driver of the Tesla Tank is! And he's all charged up for the next main series on my channel as well, which will start tomorrow: Red Alert 3.

But right now the Tesla Tank needs to be on the field in another stream of Rise of the Reds, where The Hunter will join me at 14:00 GMT today on my channel on Twitch

This much time is left until we start

So I hope to see all of you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 7 Mar 2015, 23:58
Post #41

Group Icon

The ECA has a new toy: the Victor Bomber and he delivers the wham bam Grand Slam thank you ma'am! Designed and skinned by the newest member of the team: Oliver.
Some sad news, the patch we're gonna be playing does not have this baby yet.

However, do join The Hunter and me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on twitch

I present the countdown to when the stream starts

And I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 14 Mar 2015, 22:32
Post #42

Group Icon

Look out below as the American Acolyte Tank will drop from the sky with 2 of its brothers bringing FREEDOM to a base near you/

Joining me tomorrow at 15:00 GMT is Luis, aka Comr4de as co-commentator we we will be spectating and commentating a few more matches in Rise of the Reds while I stream it.

I will be playing 1 match myself against newcomer Oliver, who has been receiving some training in PvP, while I decide to not have played since my Birthday Special 1 month ago.
And to make matters more fun, I will NOT be playing as Russia, but I won't reveal yet as what I will play.

As allways the stream will be held on my channel on Twitch

And with the countdown as presented
We hope te see all of you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 22 Mar 2015, 0:05
Post #43

Group Icon

If you're a Chinese General you'd want to thrrow your Han's in the air and make em fly like you just don't care!
Ok ok, lame pun was made a million times, but I had to come up with something.

Any way: tomorrow at 14:00 GMt The Hunter will join me again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds while we inch closer to the release and working out the final few kinks before the mass testing stage of the public release.
This is not the last stream before release, that much I can assure you, but do join us on my channel on Twitch if you want to know what the latest scoop is on the development.

With the countdown presented here
I do hope to see all of you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 29 Mar 2015, 0:03
Post #44

Group Icon

Don't get mad, Get Grad!
Grad to be of service!
ConGRADulations!

Ok ok, enough puns already!

Tomorrow Daylight Savings will hit for us Europeans too, so the stream will start at 13:00 GMT in stead of 14:00 GMT.
However, NOTHING should change for any of you at all.

The Hunter is struck with an infection in his throat, so Banisher of Hope will join me in stead as co-commentator for this weeks Rise of the Red Stream on my channel on Twitch

There will be some important stuff being talked about, so you definitely don't want to miss this one!

Here's the countdown

And we hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 6 Apr 2015, 14:36
Post #45

Group Icon

On this 2nd day of Easter (here in Holland at least) I bring you another stream of Rise of the Reds tonight at 18:00 GMT (20:00 AMSTERDAM time) for about 2 hours on my channel on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans
I hope to see you then!

This post has been edited by Hecthor Doomhammer: 6 Apr 2015, 14:37

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 10 Apr 2015, 12:08
Post #46

Group Icon

Altho I haven't fully recovered from my flu, I do feel confident enough that I'm going to chance a Rise of the Reds​ stream tonight.
The set up will be similar to last friday's stream with a few minor differences.
But what I will strive for is a 2 hour regular stream, which I can upload to youtube, and after a short break I will turn on SONGREQUESTS like I did last week, but I won't stream until I collapse. I'm expecting 2-3 hours of songrequests tops on my end.

The regular stream will start at 18:00 GMT (20:00 AMSTERDAM time) and the songrequest part will star 2 hours later on my channel on Twitch

See you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 11 Apr 2015, 13:20
Post #47

Group Icon

And as the night falls the general calls
And the battle carries on
How long?
What is the purpose of it all
What's the price of a mile?
Thousands of feet march to the beat
It's an army on the march
Long way from home
Paying the price in young men's lives
Thousands of feet march to the beat
It's an army in despair
Knee-deep in mud
Stuck in the trench with no way out

(Sabaton - The Price of a Mile)

This was the inspiration of tonights stream promopic

I enjoyed last nights stream including the songrequests so much that I'm simply going to just do it again!
Starting at 18:00 GMT (20:00 AMSTERDAM time) I will begin with a regular 2 hour session, after which i will stop the stream for a brief moment, turn on songrequests and then stream for a bunch more hours on my channel on twitch

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 12 Apr 2015, 0:22
Post #48

Group Icon

I always enjoy the Shock Troopers, be it in their regular form, or with their Tesla Weapon and in a recent video I uploaded I saw how "shockingly" effective that alternative mode is.

Tomorrow will be the first time that Rise of the Reds wil be streamed at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 AMSTERDAM time on my channel on Twitch and I will be joined by The Hunter.

Because of the starting time, I present to you the countdown

and I hope to see you alll then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 15 Apr 2015, 12:40
Post #49

Group Icon

Death in the shape of a Panzer Battalion!

Tonight at 18:00 GMT (20:00 amsterdam time) I will stream another 2 hour session of Rise of the Reds​ with 1 match reserved: Me as Russia vs Emin96 as GLA on Silent Night. A match that already happened during last Saturday's Songrequest section, but missmatched.
Tune in at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch to see the outcome of tis, and many more matches!
See you then!

+Quote Post
Hecthor Doomhamm...
post 19 Apr 2015, 12:48
Post #50

Group Icon

How many puns can you make? I'm not even going to bother. This is the Schmel Trooper. He will serve as the promopic for tonight's stream.

The Hunter will join me tonight at 18:00 GMT for another stream of Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch

Here's the countdown

And I hope to see you all then!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 17:54