Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Windows 10
Svea Rike
post 29 Jul 2015, 11:41
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9540

So Windows 10 releases today. Is anybody gonna get it?

I have pre-ordered my free version; I think this is gonna be a good thing. Really all I want is the old Start menu back, and since Windows 10 has a sazzier version of it, I'm all ears.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Randalllgah
post 2 Jan 2017, 16:15
Post #2

hello
Group Icon

Member No.: 13997
Poland

Im about to buy a new computer and have the choice of windows 7 or 10.Im comfortable with 7 and would be happy to stick with it, but Ill change if 10 is worth the effort.Help would be appreciated.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FloppySovereign
post 9 Jan 2017, 9:55
Post #3

Group Icon

From: Adelaide, SA, Australia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, Cos System, Milkyway, Quadrant A1
Member No.: 10542

QUOTE (Randalllgah @ 3 Jan 2017, 0:45) *
Im about to buy a new computer and have the choice of windows 7 or 10.Im comfortable with 7 and would be happy to stick with it, but Ill change if 10 is worth the effort.Help would be appreciated.

Well I assume you've already purchased your new PC and I hope to Jebus you chose to go with Windows 7.
I Updated from 8 to 10 a while ago and have been battling the Mutant Demons Microsoft created.. - I haven't been able to play Generals at all since.
Apparently Win 10 prevents the loading of Secdvr (something like that), so don't go 10 if you can avoid it.

I'm seriously looking to sell a kidney to get a legal (maybe...) copy of 7 to install on my computer or get a new rig entirely.

--------------------
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

+Quote Post
chemisthypnos
post 13 Jan 2017, 1:38
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 12033

QUOTE (FloppySovereign @ 9 Jan 2017, 3:55) *
Well I assume you've already purchased your new PC and I hope to Jebus you chose to go with Windows 7.
I Updated from 8 to 10 a while ago and have been battling the Mutant Demons Microsoft created.. - I haven't been able to play Generals at all since.
Apparently Win 10 prevents the loading of Secdvr (something like that), so don't go 10 if you can avoid it.

I'm seriously looking to sell a kidney to get a legal (maybe...) copy of 7 to install on my computer or get a new rig entirely.

Wait! You can play Generals on Windows 10. See my post in the support section of this forum. It does not require that you download any other version of the game.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 April 2024 - 7:00