Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
Tank general bug
post 22 Mar 2011, 17:21
Post #1

Group:
Member No.:

Warn: (0%) -----

After playing with a hard tank general (AI) i noticed he does not have a barracks and therfor he dosent make any hackers to go into his internet building thing. he runs out of money later in the game. this happens every time i play against this general.

oh one more question about something. the mine dispencer. Is it suppose top create more mines after the ones it has are gone? it dosent and i think it would be better if it did . dont know if it is a bug or not. just thought i would ask

This post has been edited by tentons01: 22 Mar 2011, 17:39
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post 23 Mar 2011, 0:20
Post #2

Group:
Member No.:

QUOTE (tentons01 @ 22 Mar 2011, 11:21) *
oh one more question about something. the mine dispencer. Is it suppose top create more mines after the ones it has are gone? it dosent and i think it would be better if it did . dont know if it is a bug or not. just thought i would ask

It does, but takes a considerable amount of time. At least in v1.0 it did. Speaking of mines, did you notice if you taunt at the command center, all the mines around it explodes? Weird. I think it something to do with that "!"

+Quote Post
post 23 Mar 2011, 3:30
Post #3

Group:
Member No.:

weird..

i wish hunter didnt leave this project. it would be nice if he woulda waited for us to try it and do a bug search before he dumped it. i hope they get fixed somehow. tank general ai is ruined now. and he dosent even capture buildings ( a lot of the new ai's dont )

oh and on some of the new maps, the AI still dosent work. they build some, but the entire build order is messed up. i played with a china gen before, he didnt even build, i played with a usa air general, he didnt make an airfield or a stratagy center, i played with gla demo (this happens with almost all of them on certain maps), and he built fine, the the units he made didnt even leave the base to attack. they just built up there and i finally had to quit because the lag of those hundreds of units stuck in his base.

This post has been edited by tentons01: 23 Mar 2011, 3:31

+Quote Post
Dutchygamer
post 23 Mar 2011, 16:35
Post #4

Frontline Chaos mod leader and creator
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 25
Projects: ROTR Tester
Host of

Try reinstalling the mod, and failing that, reinstalling GenZH. If the AI was that broken, I assume it wouldn't have been released wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
post 23 Mar 2011, 18:06
Post #5

Group:
Member No.:

aight ill try it. and hunter sorry i sounded kinda mean, i had a bad day yesterday lol. i love your mod and the amount of work you put into it!

+Quote Post
post 23 Mar 2011, 18:41
Post #6

Group:
Member No.:

hm. i still got the same issues. except this time the nuke general made a barracks on the far side of his base and made 4 hackers that started getting money. he didnt make a internet center nor did he make anymore hackers. this was all on a different map

+Quote Post
Shockwavelover84
post 23 Dec 2011, 20:50
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8901

QUOTE (Dutchygamer @ 23 Mar 2011, 16:35) *
Try reinstalling the mod, and failing that, reinstalling GenZH. If the AI was that broken, I assume it wouldn't have been released wink.gif

I noticed the same bug with mine, so I reported it. Are you saying that in your installation this glitch doesn't happen? That's interesting to know, because it doesn't seem exclusive just to him.

+Quote Post
Pickysaurus
post 15 Jan 2012, 10:28
Post #8

Officer of the European Continental Army
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71
Community Manager at Nexus Mods

I've never had an issue with the AI, apart from they cheat with their money on hard xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 April 2024 - 0:16