IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Question about India, Are they still remain neutral after all of this chaos?
OrikoMikuni
post 23 Mar 2019, 3:08
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 19478

It seem like everyone in the world are busy killing each other but I haven't seen anything about this sleeping elephant. Does India still keep their neutral policy and stay out of the major conflict including the conflict in the Middle East?

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 23 Mar 2019, 3:08
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
X1Destroy
post 23 Mar 2019, 6:52
Post #2

Guardsman
Group Icon

Member No.: 9379
Armageddon is here..............

QUOTE (OrikoMikuni @ 23 Mar 2019, 4:08) *
It seem like everyone in the world are busy killing each other but I haven't seen anything about this sleeping elephant. Does India still keep their neutral policy and stay out of the major conflict including the conflict in the Middle East?

Last I remembered they were buying weapons from Russia (Sentinels...) and made peace with Pakistan. Not sure if it's canon though. That was from the theatre of war sub-forum that I read years ago.

--------------------
We Die Standing.

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 23 Mar 2019, 14:15
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

QUOTE (OrikoMikuni @ 22 Mar 2019, 23:08) *

You can find what you are looking for here; is my approach to India within the context of ROTR with the approval of the great MARS, therefore semi-canon fiction.

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 23 Mar 2019, 15:30
Post #4

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Yeah they should be keeping to themselves with the most part and performing antiterror operations with the Bangalore pact being a thing

In pakistans more "wild west" reigons

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrikoMikuni
post 23 Mar 2019, 16:27
Post #5

Group Icon

Nice. Never though Pakistan would be an unholy alliance with India considering China got a long relationship tie with Pakistan. The GLA helped India and Pakistan getting closer to each other by their terrorism against everyone. beer1.gif

The GAPA is the thing that interested me most. Since I'm a Vietnamese I know some thing about the foreign politic. If we can't get Russia to our side we will play with USA to deal with China, but since USA and Russia is gone to their own concern as well playing with China would be the final outcome despite our long history of hatred with them. Losing USA influence in the Pacific leave the whole Indochina zone with China only. gun8.gif

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 23 Mar 2019, 16:32

+Quote Post
X1Destroy
post 23 Mar 2019, 18:38
Post #6

Guardsman
Group Icon

Member No.: 9379
Armageddon is here..............

We're going to "die" the next 100 years. Die in the sense that we stop being ours own kind. We depends on others too much. It's not that far off in reality to be taken by China when others have given up on us.

The news about social and political problems I read everyday is just so depressing.

--------------------
We Die Standing.

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 23 Mar 2019, 19:06
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (OrikoMikuni @ 23 Mar 2019, 12:27) *
Nice. Never though Pakistan would be an unholy alliance with India considering China got a long relationship tie with Pakistan. The GLA helped India and Pakistan getting closer to each other by their terrorism against everyone. beer1.gif

The GAPA is the thing that interested me most. Since I'm a Vietnamese I know some thing about the foreign politic. If we can't get Russia to our side we will play with USA to deal with China, but since USA and Russia is gone to their own concern as well playing with China would be the final outcome despite our long history of hatred with them. Losing USA influence in the Pacific leave the whole Indochina zone with China only. gun8.gif

The GLA widespread chaos to Pakistan and India through tribal wars and internal disputes that plagued the fragile local social order, the military was not able to count the terror tied to disorder, so the state virtually collapsed; behind the scenes it is implied that other actors started to act in both countries in order to reduce the influence of the GLA in the region - Russia and China - was not interesting for any of these superpowers the destabilizing force of the terrorists in south Asia.

For Russia, it was important to preserve a neighbor like India economically/militarily strong as a form of restraint of China that was a local imperialist power, but China was subversive and came to infiltrate among pro-GLA militias in the region - which was later discovered to be a strategy of Gen Jin in order to demobilize them - however the consequence at medium-term was the eminent loss of sovereignty of the countries affected by the Chinese influence... (China tends to infiltrate, corrupt and control its opponents as a complex military strategy).

I believe that the USA would not engage in the ROTR context in South Asia because its influence in the region was very small (compared to RL), this was the backyard of its adversaries - Russia and China - a military presence in the region would be more a problem for them than a regional solution.

Just a few complementary analyzes.

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
OrikoMikuni
post 24 Mar 2019, 1:03
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (X1Destroy @ 24 Mar 2019, 0:38) *
We're going to "die" the next 100 years. Die in the sense that we stop being ours own kind. We depends on others too much. It's not that far off in reality to be taken by China when others have given up on us.

The news about social and political problems I read everyday is just so depressing.

Sad truth sad.gif

+Quote Post
OrikoMikuni
post 24 Mar 2019, 4:29
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (__CrUsHeR @ 24 Mar 2019, 1:06) *
I believe that the USA would not engage in the ROTR context in South Asia because its influence in the region was very small (compared to RL), this was the backyard of its adversaries - Russia and China - a military presence in the region would be more a problem for them than a regional solution.

Just a few complementary analyzes.

I think USA getting deeper into Asia continent would be a very hard job after ZH and Rotr era as the three big players in here (China, Russia, India) are willing to keep everything under their influence zone while USA wanted to pull their foot back to their homeland due to their bad day against the GLA in ZH. Maybe USA can keep Japan and S.Korea along with Pacific countries (Australia, Indonesia, Philippine, etc) under their influence zone but going deeper into the Asian continent would clashed the influence zone with one of those three.

I can already guess the the real life situation of the Pacific would be likely the same as Rotr case. The USA and China are wrestling for the Asia-Pacific zone just like this. It just who get more influence in which zone and who doesn't.

This post has been edited by OrikoMikuni: 24 Mar 2019, 4:33

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 24 Mar 2019, 13:43
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (OrikoMikuni @ 24 Mar 2019, 0:29) *
I think USA getting deeper into Asia continent would be a very hard job after ZH and Rotr era as the three big players in here (China, Russia, India) are willing to keep everything under their influence zone while USA wanted to pull their foot back to their homeland due to their bad day against the GLA in ZH. Maybe USA can keep Japan and S.Korea along with Pacific countries (Australia, Indonesia, Philippine, etc) under their influence zone but going deeper into the Asian continent would clashed the influence zone with one of those three.

I can already guess the the real life situation of the Pacific would be likely the same as Rotr case. The USA and China are wrestling for the Asia-Pacific zone just like this. It just who get more influence in which zone and who doesn't.

Yes, exactly that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lurdick
post 3 May 2019, 15:25
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: New Members
Member No.: 19888

They are mostly calm and busy with there own stuff. As far as I know a lot of them buy property to get residency in Europe http://residence-greece.com/ as Chinese do too. Seems like rich people prefer to have second citizenship in another part of the world and don't care about the rest of the world problems.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16 April 2024 - 21:08