post 2 May 2015, 17:56
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9540

Andrew Johnston is at it again!

They're Out There
With Andrew Johnston

Good morning America, and all those loyal followers who are listening. I pray for the poor souls of those who have abstained from listening to the truth. God be with them.

Today is June 19, 2048. Yesterday, President William Bradford made a speech to the Congress of the United States, where he promised his support for the European Continental Alliance in the war against the Russian Federation. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the final nail in the coffin for us all. I would say this is definitive proof that the world powers are working towards a common goal; world domination. They would start this fake war in Europe to slaughter innocent men and women, and gradually destabilize the world until we would fall and pray beneath their iron boot. They tried it before; remember people two decades ago exactly, today. The terrorists which had been trained by American intelligence agencies landed in Hamburg, without even being stopped by port authorities. They wreaked havoc all across Germany, and why? To test the waters. They wanted to see, how a large population would react to a fake terrorist organization invading their precious capitalist society. They were caught by surprise and it was chaos all around. And just after that the European Union allowed China to counter-invade and drive the terrorists out of there, just to establish the so-called Eurasian Unity League all in an attempt to unite the world under a single supreme authority.

These nebulous evil-doers need to be stopped. It will just be some months now before Russia and the US make peace and split Europe between the west and the east all over again. And you know what happens then? They start absorbing. They will take our freedoms away gradually as the world destabilizes. The Europeans nuked their own effing country in an attempt to get this plan into action. It is the perfect plot; make us want these warmongers come and kick out those who would fight for true liberty! It has been attempted since the dawn of man, but we, the Guardians of Justice, have always foiled their nebulous plans! Just as in fifteen years ago when the North American Union was founded by the terrorist politicians, we spoke out true words and it made people listen! Approval ratings for the NAU was down-rotten, but they refused to show it to us! Obviously faked polls were screened on the propaganda channels controlled by the Man, and that bastard O’Connor got away scot free. Absolutely infuriating!

Now, they expect us to send out our poor men in uniform out to Europe and see themselves get killed for what? ‘Freedom’? Give me a break! The Europeans may not even be in on it! They might just have got caught in the middle, not really wanting anything to do with the elites’ nefarious plot. They snubbed the Americans back when they needed them the most, leading to the creation of the NAU, so now the US of A are trying to re-establish this hegemony, this illegal empire called NATO! Maybe they’ll coopt with the Russians, “accidentally” bomb the ECA’s HQ in Britain and say they’d be better off under the iron boot of Uncle Sam!

But, I retain hope. I believe we, as in the people of the United States, will step out in front of the Congress, in front of the White House and make our voices heard! One voice is not enough to break down the barriers but a million voices strong will shove it to the ground! We won’t just tear down their not-so-subtle attempts at world domination, but also teach them a lesson that when you go against the basic building blocks of society you will feel the vengeance we rain down on you! Make me proud, American citizens! Join me in the revelation tomorrow as we push the Bradford administration against the wall and make them re-think their actions. From then on out it won’t be long until the NWO is foiled, but always remember people: Do not give in. Never trust anyone, except those that speak the truth – mainly me. This is Andrew Johnston, signing off and may God Bless America!

Just a little quick fic I decided to write. Still working on the next part of The Nation of Sulaymaan.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adoge
post 3 May 2015, 0:01
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11052

I like your writing Svea, it really covers a wide range of topics from Alex Jo... I mean Andrew Johnston to the Nation of Sulaymann fics as well as your nation stories you've really done well. i can imagine Johnston would be preaching to various "truth-seeker" (I use that term very loosely) and militia organisations who would have probably doubled since the formation of the NAU. Maybe you could explore the tinfoil hat "Resistance" a bit more tongue.gif. Perhaps the GAPA, NAU, ECA, Russian Hegemony, Bangalore Pact and Maghreb Union, South Africa etc. represent the final piece in Globalisation, massive blocs without nationalities which represent the last stage to globalisation. I know you alluded to this but I wouldn't be surprised if these guys are convinced its gonna happen. Also the empowerment of the military industrial complex would be another factor. Given the MIC was responsible for the collapse of large parts of the American Economy. I'd imagine its return given the US is arming up would be a sore-spot among the conspiracy theorists. On the topic of this, I'm working on a fan faction, Echelon, which represents the fusion of the (un-empowered) US military industrial complex and several private security/military firms with some of the South African military industrial/private contracting efforts. Their aim is global security and peace and so therefore they are at odds with Johnston and his followers.

Anyway man, its good and can't wait for the next Nation of Sulaymann fan fic

--------------------
A place where I posted my idea about a possible take on the Post-Red Alert 2 Command and Conquer universe: Reimagining Post Red Alert 2

If you wish to share your faction and RTS game ideas and provide constructive criticism on others', come and join us in this thread: Faction, World and RTS Game ideas

My Ideas: (Criticism appreciated)

Directorate vs Remnant, Backstory Part 1, Backstory Part 2, Characters and groups of the Directorate and Remnant

Basilisk vs Echelon, Unit and General List

Cataclysm: Embers of Hope (an RTS) (This where I will post most of my idea for Cataclysm.)

Global Chaos (Working Title)

My current Fourth General(s):
USA: H.Y.D.R.A, General Schwarzkopf (under development)

GLA: Colonel Abis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26 April 2024 - 10:57