IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
DELTA has re-awakened!, The most deadly mod ever seen!
Gen.Kenobi
post 23 Nov 2009, 1:22
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team
Member No.: 77

Generals Delta will be a Enhancement Mod for C&C Generals ZH. It will be like a sequel to Generals Series, adding new units, Generals, and a completely new and epic Storyline. Right now we will work "Behind the Scenes", so we wont post alot of updates. We have a very small team right now, so we need help in every area, like modeling and skinning. So please join if you want to, you are always welcome to be in our dedicated team.

In the year of 2025, the USA had discovered news the of GLA developing a new toxic weapon: Anthrax Delta. The spies gave brief information about the deadly toxin, saying "This is not just a weapon that kills, it can also mutate the host it comes in contact with. It can even affect the invironment, killing the vegitation, polluting the water, everything it came into contact with was altered one way or another. Even metal corroded 7 times faster than normal."

In a state of emergency, the President had declared that the site be destroyed, and buried to prevent further use of this toxin. The United States now in danger, would give anything to find out the location of the facility where that chemical is located. They searched for years, but couldn't find a sign of the enemy facility. To make matters seem more deadly, the world had barely seen the GLA. Every country was alerted, and most of them established a network of security measures. Everything went fine until, in 2028, an alarm went off in Washington DC. It was the new Space Defence System, USSDS Chicago, which was a defence system that could protect against enemy ballistic missiles from high orbit.

After the alarm had sounded, the mutli-billion dollar weapon had fired a highly consentrated beam of light, hit the missile, and the missile had exploded before it had made it 150 miles from it launch site. It had released the harmful toxins over the land. It was not long after that that the local health clinics had sent out calls for horrible toxic burns, melted limbs, mutated bodies and the horrible mental nightmares that followed. We had no idea what was to follow the horrible toxins that were unleashed. We did have an idea what it would take to cleanse the region of disease. Alot of manpower and horribly grotesque deaths. War was upon the world again.

The sides in the game will still be the same: Technologically Advanced USA, Slow but Powerful China, and the Sneaky and Stealth GLA.

USA-USA will still be the most Technolagically Advanced Faction in the game. Its units are expensive, have moderate firepower and armor, and use any defensive systems. Its Airforce is unmatched by any other side. Resent alliance with Russian Federation gave it the ability to modify most USA weapons with powerfull Russian Technologies, like inproved Helicopters and Defensive Countermeasures. The USA has a major disadvantage, however, in that it has the slowest resource gathering in the game, in comparison to troop costs, it has a less stable supply of power than China, and its high-tech units are very expensive. If not, this forces a USA player to construct a smaller, more specialized army than China or GLA, and work to minimize losses.

China-China specializes more on Propoganda and Mass Production of heavy units, hacking, Specially trained Infantry, and overwhelming its enemies. As USA did, China also allied with Russian Federation, mostly for improving Chinese Tanks. China has a major disadvantage in that its ground forces are generally slower than those of the other two factions. China is forced to make large, ponderous assaults with heavy units, a tactic that can be countered by the GLA's speed or the USA's air power.

GLA-The sneaky GLA uses hit and run and guerilla tactics, stealth, ambushing, and a powerful economy to defeat its enemies. It now has a small, but supportive aircrafts. Upgrades and salvaging stolen enemy parts makes many GLA units powerful over time. The GLA's primary disadvantage is that, in terms of firepower, range, and durability, its units are outmatched by Chinese and American units. This forces a GLA player to outmaneuver or outnumber opponents, as in an even, direct confrontation the GLA will lose to superior Chinese firepower and American technology.

There will be 3 Generals per side, but for now they are classified.

-More than 10 campaign missions for the GLA, and for other Factions
-New generals
-New Arsenal and the modified version of the old one to bring back the Nostalgia
-Realistic Warfare
-Realistic Scales
-Improved Infantry to the point where its the main force in the battle, rather than a Cannon Fodder
-Improved GLA Millitary type look
-Airforce is now a supportive part of the Army

WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE MEMBERS.
Specially skinners and texture artists!!
Want to apply? PM me now!

-Gen.Kenobi out

This post has been edited by Gen.Kenobi: 23 Nov 2009, 1:22

--------------------
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickysaurus
post 23 Nov 2009, 2:55
Post #2

Officer of the European Continental Army
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71
Community Manager at Nexus Mods

I would suggest running updates through spell check before posting them...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alias
post 23 Nov 2009, 3:21
Post #3

Cool Guy
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 46

Why don't you finish the mod you already have first, or at least get it to a decent level...

--------------------

+Quote Post
E.V.E.
post 23 Nov 2009, 12:10
Post #4

Femme Fatale Of The Army
Group Icon

Member No.: 3
Make my Day, Baby!

Good Luck to you and your Mod Team, though I suggest that people show some little bit of their Work when they announce something.

Hope everything goes well.

- E.V.E.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gen.Kenobi
post 25 Nov 2009, 19:40
Post #5

Group Icon

--------------------
"The entire ocean. The entire world. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what Tidal Wars really is... is freedom."

+Quote Post
Pickysaurus
post 25 Nov 2009, 19:49
Post #6

Group Icon

The nearside one looks like a toxin tractor

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shiro
post 25 Nov 2009, 20:32
Post #7

Gamer Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 182
Friendly Freelancer

Something with different wheels, barrels and a sprayer - could be.

+Quote Post
R3ven
post 25 Nov 2009, 21:50
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 356
l33t

how many mods do you have kenobi, maybe you should dedicate yourself to one at a time, instead of running 7-8 different mods, that will probably never get finished

+Quote Post
mbob61
post 25 Nov 2009, 22:27
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 43

QUOTE (huhnu @ 25 Nov 2009, 17:50) *
how many mods do you have kenobi, maybe you should dedicate yourself to one at a time, instead of running 7-8 different mods, that will probably never get finished

Totally agree smile.gif
Put all your efforts into a single mod and the quality will be much higher and you will actually finish one.

Mike

--------------------
Thanks to Pav3d for the awesome sigs

+Quote Post
Mylo
post 25 Nov 2009, 22:36
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 16
Projects: ROTR Staff

agreed with TPAMs... Furthermore I think that leading a mod with a lack of skinners won't work at all... I don't want to be pessimistic but that is what experience shows...

Mylo

--------------------

made by The_Dr: thank you

+Quote Post
n5p29
post 26 Nov 2009, 19:24
Post #11

Enlima Studios
Group Icon

Group: Project Leader
Member No.: 482

see what people said gen kenobi? rolleyes.gif
hope you can handle them all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frostyarmy
post 27 Nov 2009, 7:14
Post #12

League is Life
Group Icon

Group: Tester
Member No.: 153

Like any human brain you have millions of things swarming at once i would mostly likey think he will finish 1 of them though.

+Quote Post
Gen.Kenobi
post 30 Nov 2009, 17:37
Post #13

Group Icon

I don't care for what you guys think.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wi-Ta
post 30 Nov 2009, 17:41
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 8
Projects: SWR Tester
Old sneaky german

QUOTE (n5p29 @ 26 Nov 2009, 16:24) *
see what people said gen kenobi? rolleyes.gif
hope you can handle them all.

QUOTE (Zhao @ 27 Nov 2009, 4:14) *
Like any human brain you have millions of things swarming at once i would mostly likey think he will finish 1 of them though.

QUOTE (Gen.Kenobi @ 30 Nov 2009, 14:37) *

Can we please stop with this guys?

--------------------
QUOTE (NergiZed @ 5 Dec 2010, 18:51) *
Just add some green particle effects and it'll be like X-mas~!

QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 20 Oct 2009, 14:17) *
The ECM effects have a nasty side effect that it makes pilots drunk :P

+Quote Post
E.V.E.
post 30 Nov 2009, 17:42
Post #15

Femme Fatale Of The Army
Group Icon

Member No.: 3
Make my Day, Baby!

Then I wouldn't post updates here.
Kind of senseless in my opinion.

- E.V.E.

This post has been edited by E.V.E.: 30 Nov 2009, 17:42

--------------------

+Quote Post
n5p29
post 30 Nov 2009, 17:52
Post #16

Enlima Studios
Group Icon

Member No.: 482

@Wi-Ta:
I already stop. I just in a bad mood that day.

This post has been edited by n5p29: 30 Nov 2009, 17:54

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wi-Ta
post 30 Nov 2009, 18:01
Post #17

Group Icon

Member No.: 8
Projects: SWR Tester
Old sneaky german

Let me say it this way.
You guys did not show him respect
No i did see bad comment over and over and this is no nice attitude if you ask me.
If he wants to do 10 mods at the same time it is his decision.

--------------------
QUOTE (NergiZed @ 5 Dec 2010, 18:51) *
Just add some green particle effects and it'll be like X-mas~!

QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 20 Oct 2009, 14:17) *
The ECM effects have a nasty side effect that it makes pilots drunk :P

+Quote Post
Pickysaurus
post 30 Nov 2009, 18:28
Post #18

Group Icon

Apologies if my comment was at all offensive, I'm just a bit of a grammar nazi tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MARS
post 30 Nov 2009, 21:02
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 10

You may want to think of a new name for that bio-weapon, Kenobi. I'm not saying you should get rid of the 'Delta' in it, considering that it seems to be enough of an important plot point to name the entire mod after it, but a virus that not only kills, but mutates its hosts, alters every lifeform and eco-system it comes in contact with and corrodes metal has hardly anything to do with Anthrax anymore. Granted, Generals Anthrax has to do fuck-all with real anthrax to begin with, put personally, I do find it a bit boring to just call everything Anthrax and put another Greek letter at the end to make it look more advanced.

+Quote Post
Gen.Kenobi
post 30 Nov 2009, 21:27
Post #20

Group Icon

Well, Anthrax is the main GLA Weapon. But DELTA isn't just another type of Anthrax, DELTA is an Anthrax combined with a lot of new viruzes and corrosive agents (think about H1N1+acids+Anthrax). So, for a short name, we decided to give it the name of Anthrax Delta wink.gif

BTW the update is comming.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16 April 2024 - 6:18