Seth
post 17 May 2014, 21:27
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 329
Projects: Rise of the Reds

Hello ShockWave fans,

after I published some of my ROTR missions earlier this week, now my Shockwave missions follow suit.
As they are quite many, I put them into a big package in my dropbox folder.
They are from really different stages in my mapping career, so the quality level and difficulty may vary greatly; I have ensured however that they all are functional in ShW 1.1 (no guarantees for other versions).

As for the missions themselves:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9342071...HW_Missions.zip

Against Fai:

Simple. You play vGLA against General Fai. Was meant as a replacement for his non existing General’s Challenge.

Anytown_China:

You play China (first vChina, then Tao) and try to wipe out the GLA.

Battle for Golan Heights:

You as Fai against Deathstrike in a mountainside. You must first destroy SAM sites with your small infantry team, then build a base and clean up.

City Struggle:

Kassad vs. China and USA. You have to play very sneaky.

Deathstrike-Rocket:

As the name suggests, you try to destroy Deathstrike’s Soyuz missile silo as Alexander, with some help from Kwai.

Roll Tide:

You as Ironside against the GLA and the famous Chinese Rogue General. In the beginning you have to take out a scud storm with Burton.

The scourge of the earth:

You as Thrax are ’testing’ some chemical weapons on ’volunteers’. Involves the longest cinematic intro I ever made.

Tibet Insurrection:

You as China have to strike down the GLA insurrection in Tibet. In this mission you can choose your General.
(In order to fail in this one you have to be drunk)

UN convoy:

You play as USA and try to protect UN convoys with supplies from the GLA. In this mission you can choose your General.

USA1- Hunting for Scorpions:

Part 1 of my still unfinished USA mini campaign. Crush the GLA. Easy!

USA2-Danger of Explosion:

Part 2 of my still unfinished USA mini campaign. You must rescue Burton from prison with the help from two CIA agents, then use Burton to destroy a Scud Storm. Finally you can take on Juhziz’s base after securing your own (AirGen).

Part 3 is finished, but built on a map I didn’t make, so I have to apply for the permission of the mapper first.

Have fun and feel free to leave bug reports etc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
FabulousPug
post 25 Jan 2017, 20:43
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11275

Appreciate the effort, the missions are great! Actually the one with Lotus and some soldiers calling airstrikes on Deathstrike's bases I won by capturing and building the GLA stuff because I either didn't notice or there was no message about a possible China base to the south. Gonna replay it along with some other missions smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Seth   Seth's ShockWave missions   17 May 2014, 21:27
- - ☯ Dylan   Amazing, Excitement level over 1000 !. Keep th...   18 May 2014, 8:27
- - ☯ Dylan   Deathstrike-Rocket (Armour Edit) (SHW).tga http:/...   23 May 2014, 9:37
- - DarkyPwnz   I want to play battle for golan heights but the cu...   23 May 2014, 11:58
- - Seth   I'll look into that, last time I played it it ...   24 May 2014, 12:47
- - DarkyPwnz   My bad, I mixed Golan Heights with the Scourge of ...   24 May 2014, 12:53
- - Seth   those cinematics are a pain in the *** - you can t...   27 May 2014, 19:07
- - DarkyPwnz   I agree. You taught me a lesson and I no longer ch...   27 May 2014, 19:53
- - Seth   in this mission it is intended not to have a sat s...   28 May 2014, 11:49
- - DarkyPwnz   doesn't really help when you have to cross bri...   18 Jun 2014, 10:28
- - Seth   Did you rescue the pathfinder in the small prison ...   20 Jun 2014, 8:46
- - DarkyPwnz   Okay, found him. However that is extremely obscure...   20 Jun 2014, 14:08
- - teslashark   The missions are quite fun, though after a while w...   26 Jun 2014, 11:37
- - Seth   Well, I usually use a maximum of 5 rebuilds per bu...   28 Jun 2014, 17:16
- - Assassin   Nice but i finished them already Would be nice i...   28 Jul 2014, 21:38
- - Seth   Since I am now in the ROTR team don't expect m...   29 Jul 2014, 11:23
- - nouamane_air   Thanks a lot Seth your missions is very good. I li...   25 Dec 2014, 11:06
- - Karpet   City Struggle was quite challenging, I loved it. ...   21 Jan 2015, 20:57
- - ARedScoot   How to use this Fanmade Missions? am new in C...   8 Oct 2016, 11:21
- - FabulousPug   Appreciate the effort, the missions are great...   25 Jan 2017, 20:43
- - lavastorm   Missions were made private? not sure if this is in...   15 Apr 2017, 4:30
- - Seth   not intentional, Dropbox changed their permissions...   20 Jun 2017, 21:48

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 22:53