Reply to this topicStart new topic
Need to know what files are essential
Panzer4life
post 14 May 2018, 22:09
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8935

So, last week, I decided to try and download other mods for C&C: ZH (Contra, ZH Enhanced, Operation Firestorm, etc) and I made some error somewhere that is affecting the mods (either by them not running, or not utilizing the custom AI the mod uses, much to my dismay with ROTR). So, I just need to know what is in the base C&C: ZH game as far as files and folders are concerned, so I may do the long tedious process of cleaning it up so I can get the mods to install.

Now, I do use Origin to run C&C: ZH, so please if there is a differences between the disc version and Origins, please use the origin's version of the necessary files. I just don't want to delete something I need by mistake, and the problem isn't fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Now, before I'm asked, yes, the base C&C: ZH is running just fine, so I think I have too many files or files in the wrong place mucking with my attempt to install mods.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I really need my C&C fix. sad.gif So thank you for your help guys.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28 March 2024 - 18:49