Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lovers Devide, A Rise of the Reds fanfic
(USA)Bruce
post 29 Nov 2012, 18:39
Post #1

The Forums American Hotshot Flyboy
Group Icon

Group: Tester
From: The foundation of modern freedom and Liberty;United States of America.
Member No.: 9500

Chapter 0 Epilouge; B.R.U.C.E.
An early Sunday morning; Newcastle, England

The American pilot,First lieutenant Bruce woke up to the sound of the phone ringing.
"Yes? Yes Sir, right away...Thank you but she's one tough nut...I understand completely, Sir."
He put the phone down effortlessly as it slided down his grasp and a hand went over his chest as she snuggeled up to him.
"You have to go now, dont you?"
"Not yet, love. I'm due on the airfield in a few hours."

Implying to the joint small airfield north of New Castle used by american forces.All thanks to the "special" relationship between London and Washington, a while after all of the "forigners" pulled out of europe.
Nothing too big or serious, all aircraft was inspected from the ongoing hostility between the ECA and the US, allowing for supplys or simple transports in this case civilian and "nonessential" personnel back to the mainland or the pasific fleet stationed in the atlantic oceans international waters.

She sighed, resting her head upon his chest as he stroked her silky hair.

"You were great last night, you crazy yank", she giggled as he pulled the sheets up to cover her. He smiled.
"Carefull not to get a cold, love."
Their eyes locked to one another.
"You're magnificent day and night", he said while slowly approaching her.

After a slow session of passionate kissing which left both of their faces red, he pulled back for a breath while reaching for the remote next to the lamp.

As he switched on the television, BBC News flashed up.The official ECA news channel is ECAN, but it was taken off the net by the Russians when they took Berlin and is no longer available by then.

A reporter was giving a live broadcast as Russian soldiers and tanks raged over the calming inferno once called Berlin. Nothing could be seen other than death, the scars of war and smoke. She looked up to the screen holding onto him tighter, a bit intimated by what she was observing; the once proud stronghold of ECA high command reduced rubble and ash.

"Is this enough? Are you convinced now?", he asked while stroking her brown hair.

Her sole answer was a defiant growl as she got up butting on some undergarments and buttoning his blue shirt while she walked over to the kitchen, noticeably upset but with her chin held high.

Annoyed by the unsatisfying response, he got up, put on some boxers and followed her path walking down the narrow hallway where she was in the midst of preparing a typical British breakfast dish.

"Love, please Think about this!"
She turned towards him with an angry expression and replied: "We talked about this Bruce; this is my final decision! No buts! Berlin has fallen and England isn't far from the fight. I know what this means."
He looked down at her, holding her arms.
"Listen to reason then. Come with me to the American embassy in London. It's safe there. They don't want to give us a reason to join this war and they would be fools to attack that place."
Her mind was absent and her gaze went right past him and landed on the numerous family pictures on the wall. He wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder.
"Oh, your folks", he realised. "Is that why you're being so stubborn? Thats not a problem, love. They can come too. Bring all of your relatives over...Just...Just be safe!"
Suddenly, her quietness gave way to a sudden surge of anger: "This isn't about my family Bruce! Its' about my people! We're British We do not run from a fight, oh no sir! We are proud people; we defend our homeland or die trying. My ancestors beat back the nazi tide and got together in times of war. They slept under the roar of V2 rockets out in the winter cold - Why should I be any diffrent?"

"I just want you to be safe, Becca."

"Well then you should have thought about that before joining your airforce to be a fancy flyboy. If you had done that, you wouldn't be leaving me in the first place! You would have gotten a decent job where you could stay here with me..."

Bruce found himself unable to muster a response. Suddenly the heated scene was cooled off by the sprinkler system and all that remained of breakfast or this morning's romance was burnt crusts and smoke. The two remained silent until the time came for his departure. As he stood there with his suitcase packed, in his gleaming uniform showing off the stars and stripes of rank, she broke the uncomfortable silence with a final smile and a kiss.

"Don't worry, Honey. I'll be okay", she said. Suddenly, her eyes widened in surprise at the touch of his Colt 1911 service pistol.
"Love, you can't stop me from worrying about you...", he explained with a disarming smile on his face as he handed over his weapon"...but you would ease my pain if you kept this with you."
"H-Honey this is your gun. You love that thing. I can't possibly accept this!"
"I love you more then some silly old pistol. And it would be of better use to my novice fiance who has never fired a weapon before."
She smirked during their last embrace and waved goodbye with a fake smile that could not possibly conceal the sadness that was clearly visible in her eyes.

After a shuttle drive coming all the way to london he looked at his fellow servicemembers all packed up and ready to abandon the country along with the region, leaving him wanting to do more as he walked another step in line into the osprey.

Anything to keep the reds at bay away from his beloved.

End of prolouge

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 29 May 2013, 19:53

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tgn89
post 29 Nov 2012, 19:05
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9109

Awesome lore when wil we see the US kick ass

--------------------
DOZER move aside !

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 29 Nov 2012, 19:11
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (tgn89 @ 29 Nov 2012, 20:05) *
Awesome lore when wil we see the US kick ass

Thank you for liking it my friend.This isnt really offical lore morely a fanfiction.As for when will we see the US kick ass.....

This story and plot goes to par with MARS'es own posts and story, If you read the story carefully you can presume whats going to happen next.Along with the fact that this story revolves morely around the two main charecters intraduced in this story; First lieutenant Bruce and his love Becca.Not about the worlds global politics, yet he will live through quite an adventure to furfil his wishes

--------------------

+Quote Post
tgn89
post 29 Nov 2012, 19:21
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 29 Nov 2012, 20:11) *
Thank you for liking it my friend.This isnt really offical lore morely a fanfiction.As for when will we see the US kick ass.....

This story and plot goes to par with MARS'es own posts and story, If you read the story carefully you can presume whats going to happen next.Along with the fact that this story revolves morely around the two main charecters intraduced in this story; First lieutenant Bruce and his love Becca.Not about the worlds global politics, yet he will live through quite an adventure to furfil his wishes

Thanks for that whatever YOU do dont stop it looks awesome Bro better than mines thats for sure

--------------------
DOZER move aside !

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 29 Nov 2012, 19:24
Post #5

Group Icon

Hah smile.gif Thank you,

And this story is planned to be about epilouge+3chapters long....Maybe I might add details but Its not planned yet

--------------------

+Quote Post
tgn89
post 29 Nov 2012, 19:26
Post #6

Group Icon

Your da man hope we can play a match

--------------------
DOZER move aside !

+Quote Post
TheCeLL
post 30 Nov 2012, 0:47
Post #7

Dangerous Eukaryote
Group Icon

Member No.: 9173
More awesome than an imploding star and a burning car combined

Epic!
You should become a writer smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Knjaz.
post 1 Dec 2012, 2:03
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 9155

Good one, was quite entertaining. Keep on! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Planardweller
post 4 Dec 2012, 19:54
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 9425

Please, continue.

+Quote Post
Xofolez
post 5 Dec 2012, 5:14
Post #10

That was left handed!
Group Icon

Member No.: 9508

Well written! Perhaps with leaked information about chinese and GLA current situations, a fanfic stroy may arise. I am a good writer and would work on such lore had there been more to use. Nonetheless, I look forward to new chapters from USA's "Diaries of Bruce."

-----------

P.S. I lol'd at the headline "Toys from China banned in USA after lead found again"

This post has been edited by Xofolez: 5 Dec 2012, 5:16

--------------------

Das vidanea!

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 5 Dec 2012, 6:30
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Xofolez @ 5 Dec 2012, 6:14) *
Well written! Perhaps with leaked information about chinese and GLA current situations, a fanfic stroy may arise. I am a good writer and would work on such lore had there been more to use. Nonetheless, I look forward to new chapters from USA's "Diaries of Bruce."

-----------

P.S. I lol'd at the headline "Toys from China banned in USA after lead found again"

Thank you and the storys called lovers devide....
The first chapter the epilouge is called B.R.U.C.E. the next ones will be seprately named

--------------------

+Quote Post
flyingpancake
post 8 Dec 2012, 19:05
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 9311

Great writing, i wonder where he is getting deployed first.

--------------------

''Commander Flyingpancake of 1st syrup to ground Luftwaffle battalion reporting''

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 29 May 2013, 19:48
Post #13

Group Icon

(Im sorry the the delay, this chapter took longer then expected for my cowriter had to see it before I published it, dont forget to change the songs here and then for added realism.Cretdit and hard work where its due ;thank you FlyingPancake for your help with the music)

Intro theme
Flying above the atlantic ocean,Bruce was in deep thought thinking and hard about his beloved as the small island nation
grew smaller and smaller with every passing second.

He looked apon his fewllow service members all happy and celebrating somehow to this cowardly retreat to him.Everyone was
talking to each other about seeing thier families and finnaly being out of the bloody gauntlet of europe.This really upset him, unsure if leaving his nation leaving
this sector to burn once more was buging him more or that his beloved will soon be in the conflict as well.

Startled suddenly by some tubulance, he quickly got shaken back into reality.

--The Osprey pilot spoke--
This is the pilot speaking, expect minor turbulance on the way down.We have entered the US atlantic fleets airspace and will be landing shortly on the Spirt of Freedom.

Second soundtrack, switch to this one
The Spirit Of Freedom, Ah what a sight to be seen.A few thousand tons of hard steel and ceramic carrying the full brunt of american firepower.A magnificent and eye tearing
display yelling the known but unspoken motto of the United States armed forces;"Peace through Superior firepower.The super carrier constantly busy as always.Raptors taking off
as Ospreys were buzzing around the fleet like bees in a beehive transfering supplies.

As the rotors slowly went verticle making a perfect vtol landing on the superaircraft carrier.

Due to the runway continusly being used for landings and take offs everyone
who was eager to get off and standing in line had to sit down.Everyone but Bruce that is, he was still looking out of the window.
The osprery awaited for the Tug to lock on and pull it down bellow the hatches.After a few minutes of waiting a staff member
a small tug arrived hovering infront of the Osprey as it magneticly locked onto it using the same technology of the hover crusaders.

Finnaly was after long adue tuged slowly onto a special plate apon the aircraft carrier slowly declining into the heart of this metal beast.
The Ospreys back hatch door lowered down as the artifical light gleamed in.

Looking to thier left and right seeing Ospreys from other nearby areas doing the same.
Servicemen and civilians alike poured out of the birds in a striaght line as the Admiral Johnson, a honuary guest General Alexander and General Bradleys "right arm" Comamnder Richards was apon an elevated platform.

Comamnder Richards was about to give a speach to thoose who were at risk and thoose who had withnessed the onslaught and the destruction of the red tide.

"sackless civilans, like they didnt know about the war or the bonus "hazard pay" to thier sallary if they had stayed there."

Bruce said and slowly walking out of the lower deck and into his newly assigned quatters on this huge vessel.Laying on his bunk with his open luggage.Nothing more then a few
shirts folded socks and boxers, along with pictures of him and his beloved Becca..Each a gateway to memories once felt togeter and shared that magical moment for just mear seconds. Next soundtrack
Memories he fears has no chance of repeating itself if this is the final verdict of the American stance on europe.
Giving a deep sigh he unpacked then layed down on the bed taking some nice R&R.Falling asleep with his locket accidently left open in the palm of his hand so that anyone could see it; inside a picture of her wonderous beauty.

As someone slowly closed up on him and he woke up instantly to the sound of a voice;
Click me to adjust to the mood
"In the blues?"

Bruce turned left looking up to see one of his brother in arms Steven and made him smile and reply,

-You could say that....
-Whats it been? A night? Maybe two? I just got here yet let me guess your minds on her isnt it?
-What gave me away then?
-The fact that your asleep to this hour and havent registered yourself to get back into action....That means your depressed and your usually like that if your worried or just
paranoid about her
*Bruce chuckled at the thought for he was quite a paranoid person*
-Come now Bruce its lunch time, lets head to the mess hall

Bruce gave his arm up in the air to be firmly grasped and be pulled up by Steven.

-Moments later, entering the mess hall Bruce got a wooden giving it to him then getting one himself.Being in the higher rank of the standart grunts apon the vessel they were
allowed to dine in the food court.Still sharing the same mess hall as everyone else, everyone else as generals colonels and commanders that is....
Takking one of the various dishes of all colours and tastes rather then the dull and equally made and distributed grub apon the steel trays the lower ranked soldiers got they headed onto the cash register.

After having short time to catch up Steven replied;
-This time Im buying
-Then you should have told me before,I would have gotten a few more steaks you prick
-I forgot how much of a cheap bastard you were Bruce....

Bruce went foward to grab a seat as Steven was paying at the cash register, quickly catching up to exchange insults teasingly.

They both sat down as bruce started to marinate his steak with some nice tender A1 Sauce and then diging into thier meals.
Afterwards they had the time for a quick chat Bruce started

-So then tell me, what brings you here? I mean...my fiances in england and I havent been on the mainland for a few weeks.
Steven replied
-Well its just that..Ive been called here for a special assaignment.
-Well? What is it? Your here to take my autograph?
-I-Its Classified Bruce....
-Hah! Classified my @ss, you were probably chasing woman down the streets of paris rome and milan....

Due to the unexpected numbers of civilans on the carrier a group of four marines sat down next to them on thier table.Eating what ever grub presented to them.

One of the marines interupted;
"You two seem like you've had more then a taste of fun there.But Europes toast, hope you've said your goodbye to the damn place.

*Bruce took this the wrong way as Steven was confused*

Bruce;"Whats that supposed to mean marine???"
Change the music now smile.gif
The marine explained;
"Im just sayin how fine and dandy 'merikas been without sticking its noose in others bees wax.It really been nothing that concerns us....They are free without us, free and indepentant enough to go and kill
each other.Im happy as long as theres no yanks bleedin in the crossfire.Me and the fellas here are all from diffrent parts of west virginia,All four of our fathers died in germany twenty years ago...

And for what?
What did we get?
zit!

We fought and bled with the euros and they turned thier asses to us.The damn euroes went to the chinks for 'elp!
So let them be in ashes beneath the russians its kinda a win win for us anyhow.....One less problem to the big blue, see if anyone gives a damn about'em Right boys?"

*The other marines noded and agreed with him as Bruce got up*

"Thats enough from you marine! You think its the AMERICAN way to let the world in chaos and dissary? If your such a coward then lets go to the infermary RIGHT NOW so I can get a medical report
to make sure your soft little tushie doesnt leave bed again!

One of you tell me why did your fathers die in germany?"
*One of the hillbilly marines raised thier hands and replied;"Cuz the base was under attack and they had there orderz" (Misspelling for the wrong pronounciation for the accent)

*Bruce replied*
No! The base was being evacuated and thoose who stayed in last was covering the ones who were getting far far away.They stood and made thier last stand untill the wounded and civilans were evaced out of there!
They never hoped to return , just so that punks like you could b*tch about it rather then doing something truely patriotic and usefull! YOru fathers were a brave brand of brothers in arm that I have the upmost respect,yet how did they
give seed to such spinless coward?!
*Steven was enjoying this arguement going good with his deseart as the marines got up answering his anger shot by shot*

"Look at this guy"
said one of the marines in a mocking fassion
A change of heart for some nice european ass, your not a patriot! just a horny ol guy who wants to f*ck that european skank no matter what the cost! More stars and stripes might make you better in rank and power
But it sure aint gona make ye a better man to be respected.You may expect me to obey, but never respect."

*That was the last straw for Bruce*

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FIANCE? YOU BASTARD! I'LL PUT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL BED MYSELF, IF NOT THEN TO HELL!
FIGHT MUSIC!
*Bruce struck the marines jaw who had said such a thing blowing him away as the other two hit him down with the stainless steel trays.Steven held off one of them busying them off as Bruce got up having a great chance to remember his C.Q.C training.

-The soldiers formed up around the six and shouts of "Airforce!" was being outyelled by "Go marines!" Along with all of thier names.

The fighting continued wich appeared that Bruce and Steven was clearly superior, overpowering the three concious marines till someone shouted;

COMMANDER ON DECK!

*The sight of General Alexander and Comamnder Richards calmed down Bruce in seconds as he had cooled down enough to realise what he had done.*

Comamnder Richards yelled at the two;"You two with me now!"

Bruce and Steven followed them to a closed conferance room with the aged yet still shining General Alexander here as an honured guest.

Change of music
As Alexander started to chew them up;
"What do you think you were doing down there! If you dont think about what your doing then your going to do alot of thinking when Im done with you two! I should have you two
court marsheled for starting a stunt like that agaisnt my marines! You! Give me an explanation for this behavior right now!"

*Steven was there with him not being allowed to speak as Bruce started on while he smeared off his bloody noose on his sleeve*

"Sir....ugh..I mean Ma'm, the crew members and I were talking and we found ourselves in a disagreement along with a disrespect to rank among all things"
"What kind of things First lieutenant?"
*Bruce replied to the general not moving an inch with his chin up and the blood still spewing slowly out of his nostrills*
"Unpatriotic things Ma'm, such as pulling out of europe.Beliving its the best move and the american way to retreat at the first sign of danger,Im no fool, I know as much as anyone that the United states doesnt have a good enough foothold in Europe to help.But atleast humanitarian aid could be sent? Or a ceasefire of some sort could be agreed apon with the US governing the two sides back in the mainland?
We used to be a global power making sure of the peace, safety and security of the planet, but now as I see we have more yellowbelly cowards then we have men like-"
"Like what?" Said General Alexander, still having the short temper and stubberness keeping her alive then modern medicine.
"Like a true american should have Ma'm!"

*Alexander took a second to catch her breath*
"So you ment no disrespect to my marines, rather maintaining disipline with your own hands.Something your not authorized to do....Still I wont let you two walk away without a cour marshalling"
-Bruce looked at her-
"Permission to speak Ma'm!?"
"Granted" as Alexander sat down on her desk.
"All due respect General this whole inncident was my fault and my fault alone, my friend here was just covering my tail as he always does"

*she went on chewing Bruce on his actions and what it would lead as the commander looked over Bruces files and stopped Alexander;

"Wait wait just a momment....I didnt know you were on board here ,First lieutenant Bruce.Well well....looking at your records I'd have to say your one of the best flyboys we've got.Seeing that one of Stevens wingmen assigned with him had a sevire accident not too long ago we were thinking about sending a navy pilot along with him."
*he walked around Bruce and Steven for a short duration*
"We already have enough to put a court marshall on you and see you behinde bars, but I belive that would be a waste of good resources along with your record.Just shy of the best pilot before the war on the GLA. Tell me then ,First lieutenant....Your willing to march- I mean fly into the debts of europe and into the gauntlet without question?"
*Bruce was confused as Steven was snicking and whispered; "Told you I had a special assignment"

"Sir, Yes sir! It would be an honur to serve my country in europe, sir!"
*The commander grinned as he had close ties to General Bradley and the american congress, forseeing whats to come in the past few days*

"Well then lieutenant Bruce, we can still salvage you to good use.....lets see what you can do.....Both of you are dismissed and are to report back on top deck on twentythree hundred hours! My orders are from high comand and is to remain confidential!"
A good ending theme
------End of part 2-------

--------------------

+Quote Post
(USA)Bruce
post 29 May 2013, 19:51
Post #14

Group Icon

Click on me for the music for the story
Chapter 1.5-2 Welcome to hell Bruce...
Bruce found himself in the middle of a city, one that seemed all too familiar but couldn't put the finger apon.Nothing seemed out of the usual yet the accents and the language wasn't English...It was something different, the buildings didnt look like American architecture.Yet the birds tweeting along with the young teenagers in this random park he found, grass green the sun blue to top it off it was mid noon.

A burst of light blinded him as he was knocked by what felt like thirty meters.spining uncontrollably catching glimpses of this town till he crashed apon a car cracking the glass but not breaking it.Like a dagger something stunged his spine but he couldn't care less to what he had to withness before him.There were flames, nothing BUT flames everywhere! The heat brushing on his face, taking a deep breath to what seemed a whole minute, the bitter ash filled air complementing the sour taste in his mouth.A shriek of a woman ringed in his ears, focusing on her as she runs towards him she starts to catch fire and turn into ash before him.
Das Ende ist hier! (THE END IS HERE)

Looking to his left a handfull of young kids kicking a soccer ball untill the ball started to grow and pop the kids confused looking at bruce as the left of thier face starts to melt away.Hairs grab fire then layer from layer to the bone to mear ash fading away in the dust.Eyes wide in shock from such a sight Bruce tries to exhale but its no use, the strong current of the flames prevented him from doing so.He felt like he couldn't breathe.Throwing himself off the backpain turning out to be a winshield impaled slightly into his spine.He got up finnaly exhaling but barely able to breathe, taking short breahs as he tried to get up,pulling himself up on the car...coughing the thick brown red air gushing with dust drying up his mouth.
Something caught his eye, a little girl with brown hair and blue eyes dressed in a cute little dress. Who was she? She looked like his beloved at the young age of 9... he couldn't get a clear glimpse, but he remembered old photos of her at that age. She had the exact same eyes as his beloved, the blue marbles that he had always lost himself gazing dreamily in. His beloved and him never had children together... they left the subject of little flyboys and girls merely at the planning stage. They weren't able to find a good time to try for it... "But it couldn't be her, no way..." Bruce had said to himself realizing the dress was exactly like the one his beloved had in her old photos. Bruce was confused and in utter denial.
Its like he knew but like the city he was in he just couldn't remember.Step by step lugging himself trying to get to her before the flames consume her too, each time he blinked his sight blacked out for a second...Then two...Then three.

Almost at arms length the current of the wind changed, this time not from the previous blast but the one infront of himself.A sudden brief burst of dust covered his face as he smeared it off his eyes, It was black as night...It was ash...Her ashes, Bruce felt a great deal of failure and hopelessness as he wasn't able to save that girl falling to his knees In defeat tears shed only to drop coal black to his legs. Realising her doll on the ground, burnt on one half.He heard a brief voice call to him; Good bye daddy....

Looking up to see where the second explosion was, he saw a building one that struck him like a lightning bolt when he remembered what it was.

The Reichstag was burning along with a German flag half burnt and filled with bulletholes.He was in Berlin! He saw things got worse then he saw in the news earlier.Before him rose a mushroom cloud and apon the horizon, a hill.Far far away just where his eye could see it was the Angel of the North.Golden light from the heavens gleaming down among the crimson sky and grey clouds.Unable to penetrate the glooming sky.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Bruce yelled on the top of his lungs with all his might, It was too late....All that he had loved, all that he had feared had come true...Behind him a crude male voice echoed.

Эй посмотрите, там выживший! И чтобы ни одна сука не сбежала!
(Hey look there,a survivor! Let no scum escape!)
Turning his around, a broken man that couldn't even find the will to brethe.He saw soldiers,after a momment realising they were russians double timing towards him with rifles in hand.

Blinking a couple of times he saw the gas masks empty cold look gazing into his soul bringing chills to him.As they came closer horns started to penetrate the masks and the mouth filters turned into vicious teeth...Demons, all of them demons hiding in the body of men.
He couldn't do it, he couldn't do anything, he felt hopeless, strengthless, just staying where he is accepting his defeat, his demise.From the ground a black spectre rose, the reaper himself...

Death It has come for you Bruce!
A cynical laugh echoing, he could feel his veins burning...Almost sizzling with what he felt was acid.
*The spectres somehow warm hands grabed his shoulders pulling him down towards hell, he felt being shaken.Fighting back Bruce choked the Grim reaper with his bear hands as he said his name over and over*
Bruce, Bruce? BRUCE!

Opening his eyes he took a deep breath, The bed and pillows covered in sweat.His hands at the neck of Steven his face a mixture of red and purple.He let go suddenly as Steven took a few steps back holding his neck panting for air.Sitting on his bunk he looked at his hands.Did he almost kill his best wingman?

*What the hell Bruce?A Bad dream?*Steven asked, a cough in between trying to catch his breath...

*A nightmare, and hopefully just a nightmare...Not some some farsight into the future*

*When did you belive in mumbo jumbo like that? Replied Steven as Bruce took a second to think.
Neither he or his beloved ever took an interest in fortune, not even those starsign based crap he saw polluting his newspaper each morning.
*N-Never....And Im not starting today!* He said quickly getting on his feet and helping his friend up*

*Atleast tell me something you saw Bruce, almost killed me for it..*
*A girl called me daddy I think......*

*Steven told Bruce it wasn't the first time he heard that, to soften the mood.Then he informed him that its a half till they’re expected in the briefing room,a quick shower and some smoked pastrami was all they had time for*
------End of part 3-------
Special thanks to: Comrade Crimson for giving me a nice first impression and some improvement.Lets not forget my german friend Pascal and tester bro Knjaz for german and russian translations.

This post has been edited by (USA)Bruce: 19 Oct 2014, 0:38

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19 April 2024 - 23:12