Fanfiction: The Second Awakening
__CrUsHeR
post 19 Jul 2013, 23:28
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

This time a little more about South America and SAP...

Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2035

Hola Amigos! I am Priscilla Marques its reporter of LatinTV.

Today, August 14, 2035, does exactly 235 years that Simon Bolivar 'El Libertador' vowed he would liberate the Latin America from European's domain. In this special date the eyes of the world was turned to Buenos Aires in Argentina where occurred a meeting with the South Americans leaders to the signing of the SAP. Let's hear now the opening speech of Brazilian President Carlos Velozo: - "Good morning to all peoples of South America. Today my brothers and sisters will witness the emergence of a new bloc - South American Pact - this treaty means to us much more than was the Mercosur, now we're committed to something that goes far beyond the integration of our markets, we are talking about political unity, prestige and mainly respect. Finally the world will hear the Latin American voices!" - Immediately all authorities and invited guests applauded the exciting speech by long five minutes under the flashs of the international press - Now let's watch the pronouncement of the Bolivian President Juan Domingues: - "The communion of the Latin peoples for libertarian ideals was the dream of our beloved Bolivar and all heroes of America... The dream live! Viva lo SAP!" - more flashes and applauses.

After being signed the agreement between our nations the present authorities had lunch a delicious feast and later inaugurated the Nuevo Mundo square in Buenos Aires - the administrative capital of the SAP - for complete the day's agenda the Smoke Squadron of Brazilian's Air Force that conducted an impeccable aerial show that ended with brilliance the event. Let us see the repercussion of the SAP on the world - in Moscow the Russian Prime Minister Pietro Gregov: - "The Federation is longstanding partner of the South America nations for this reason we support the creation of this covenant and we have good intentions with our friends, we will extend this friendship and in the future will be more than friends, we will be brothers hand in hand." - The Chairman of China Meiying Wang in Shanghai: - "Our partnership with Latin America goes beyond the BRICS with Brazil or Venezuela and its popular government, is something deeper, the China definitely needs the SAP." In Brussels the ECA Prime Minister Edmond Vega: - "The South America and Europe have a shared history built with much effort and struggle for progress, we will not let the recent incidents on the French Guiana border harm our old friendship - I want to make clear that there is not exist the colonizer and colonized, all of we are equal." And in the Washington representing the NAU, President O'Connor: - "The existence of SAP is another miracle of the globalized world, many will say that we are not happy to see the birth of this covenant, not true, today our businesses move more than two and a half trillion of dollars annually, this means a lot to us and we will endeavor to increase these numbers even more." - Well, these were the main reactions of the authorities abroad, now we speak with our reporter João Pedro, who is in Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil, he has more information about the operation 'Tupinikim' that is under way in South America.

Goodnight Priscilla! I'm here at the naval base of Natal where is the General Sanchez from Chile to comment about this unprecedented operation in our continent: - "I am the responsible for commanding these joint military exercises that involve navy, air force and army with effective belonging with the nations of the SAP, because we need to practice our defense working together, there are internal and external enemies including guerrillas, drug traffickers and terrorists that threaten our sovereignty, without doubt the highlight of this grand maneuver is the Aircraft Carrier Riachuelo and the multinational armada on patrol along the Atlantic coast with the final destination to the base of Puerto Cabello in Venezuela." - Thank you General. You watched LatinTV latest news, now stay with Priscilla and forecasting weather for tomorrow. Hasta Luego!

This post has been edited by __CrUsHeR: 19 Jul 2013, 23:51

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CheoRock
post 20 Jul 2013, 6:10
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 9522
You'll be what you must be, or else you will be nothing...

Nice work, this is more or less how I imagine the SAP works. I would have preferred that the "capital" was located in a most central place, like Montevideo, Asuncion or even Rio. (BTW, I'm argentinian but I hate Buenos Aires biggrin.gif)
Since you did a good job with this fan-fic perhaps you could write something related to the recovery of the Malvinas/Falklands Islands too.

This post has been edited by CheoRock: 20 Jul 2013, 6:13

--------------------

+Quote Post
Svea Rike
post 20 Jul 2013, 17:56
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 9540

Lot of stuff going on about South America lately, good job Crusher!

--------------------

+Quote Post
__CrUsHeR
post 22 Jul 2013, 13:00
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 9084
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."

Thanks guys, maybe I'll write more about SAP in the future.

--------------------

You already imagined how would be SAP in the ROTR's universe? Check out this fan-fiction: South American Pact Introduction

+Quote Post
Overdose
post 22 Jul 2013, 21:50
Post #5

Hardly Diplomatic
Group Icon

Group: Legend
Member No.: 4
Projects: Retired

Wow pretty cool, reminds of when I used to do updates.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23 April 2024 - 23:58