Skitt
seen this vid so many times before, and its still good smile.gif

Original vid
(USA)Bruce
Fucking Empire xD
SiR Chaff
Needs moar Star Destroyers
MARS
In b4 fans start a comparison debate over who would win if the Galactic Empire invaded Russia during winter.
Nemanja
QUOTE (MARS @ 5 Oct 2015, 7:42) *
In b4 fans start a comparison debate over who would win if the Galactic Empire invaded Russia during winter.

Russia all the way.
SiR Chaff
QUOTE (re_simeone @ 5 Oct 2015, 15:26) *
Russia all the way.

Yeah, Stormtroopers can't shoot straight XD.gif
Damfoos
The Intel acquired from satellites was truth! But wait, where are Kirovs and Multirole Starshina? biggrin.gif
(USA)Bruce
Use the Force Master Jedi Obama

Nemanja
Empire gets indirectly destroyed by little bears from woods throwing rocks,alongside their most advanced
weapon,size of the moon...Proving Empire would be even bigger piece of cake for armored bear of Russia !

BTW,If they really got Kirov's,then game is over man,game over.
3rdShockArmy
Lets hope neither Aleksandr nor Zhukov decide to intervene. The first one will Tesla-fry 'em and the second one will glass 'em. They'll be lucky if only Orlov shows up. Oh, wait! Hinds, Helions, Spetsnaz. They're screwed. Sentinels. Oh, boy!
kwendy
Kirovs over Coruscant - that's like a dream.
Also, ROTR Russian air is underpowered tongue.gif
(USA)Bruce
QUOTE (kwendy @ 9 Oct 2015, 19:02) *
Kirovs over Coruscant - that's like a dream.
Also, ROTR Russian air is underpowered tongue.gif

Tell me your joking
kwendy
QUOTE ((USA)Bruce @ 9 Oct 2015, 19:05) *

Tell me your joking

About Coruscant or RoTR air? I meant fixed winged craft, even you don't use it.
Also:

Feild kitchen in Syria, Galactic Empire don't have that king of thing.
(USA)Bruce
Fixed wing air is brutal, and If you watch my gameplay I shy away from unlocks alltogeter...

Sokols are stealthy snipers and Berkuts are overall better raptors tongue.gif

Field Kitchens eh? Theres plenty of charity like this going around especailly near the border in turkey
kwendy
Yep, mighty expencive snipers. Only of any use to counter nuke cannons and heavy AA.
And "better raptors" that basically can only be used as anti-air, but 3 berkuts vs 4 enemy aircraft and general point to unlock. That means until you got veterancy you can intersept only one aircraft per airfield at once.
3rdShockArmy
I admit that I miss Frogfoot, but no way that Berkut or even less so, the Pak Fa are underpowered. And you can use Berkut in AA role indefinitely now. With a painful dose of micro, but you still can. Actually, Bruce is one of our best guys for micro here. He could show you.
kwendy
QUOTE (3rdShockArmy @ 9 Oct 2015, 20:46) *
I admit that I miss Frogfoot, but no way that Berkut or even less so, the Pak Fa are underpowered. And you can use Berkut in AA role indefinitely now. With a painful dose of micro, but you still can. Actually, Bruce is one of our best guys for micro here. He could show you.

Berkut can't intercept vehicles. Do you really heed crappy anti air that takes a lot of place in your base and takes general point? Espetially when there is Grumble. Even Hind is doing better.
And sokol can only be used ONCE before enemy brings stealth detection and then there will be close to none chance each craft you build will pay off. Once. For freaking general point and huge-ass airfeild.
3rdShockArmy
QUOTE (kwendy @ 9 Oct 2015, 22:40) *
Berkut can't intercept vehicles. Do you really heed crappy anti air that takes a lot of place in your base and takes general point? Espetially when there is Grumble. Even Hind is doing better.
And sokol can only be used ONCE before enemy brings stealth detection and then there will be close to none chance each craft you build will pay off. Once. For freaking general point and huge-ass airfeild.

Than, what can I tell you? Don't use the VVS. I mean, seriously. How does Nighthawk compares to Sokol, when your opponent gets stealth detection? It's slow as hell and has less health than most other fixed-wing aircraft. And all that against a faction with the best stealth-detection capabilities, plus the most powerful individual air-defence in the game. It's a fact that Russia has an air force capable enough to go toe-to-toe with USAF. And America is the designated air force faction here. So, in order to prevent Russia from being even more powerful, they limited the access to their jets because it's not central to their strategy. They already have the best ground forces and the best choppers in-game.
kwendy
That doesn't change that russian fixed wing air is a waste of GP that is only useful for showing off against alredy loosing opponent.
3rdShockArmy
QUOTE (kwendy @ 10 Oct 2015, 0:41) *
That doesn't change that russian fixed wing air is a waste of GP that is only useful for showing off against alredy loosing opponent.

Than, tell me, what would you do? What would you change, to make it GP-worthy, without having half of the community screaming "Ruuussiaaaa OOOOOPPPPP" again?
kwendy
QUOTE (3rdShockArmy @ 10 Oct 2015, 1:49) *
Than, tell me, what would you do? What would you change, to make it GP-worthy, without having half of the community screaming "Ruuussiaaaa OOOOOPPPPP" again?

Either make a tandem with other features, or make high-end (late game) upgrades available for something like cost, sight range and deployment speed.
Tandem could work like airfield becomes early warning station (hello, act of war/agression) or satellite targeting boost of some kind or something.
SiR Chaff
Why are we talking about balancing ROTR Russia on a funny thread about an Empire from a galaxy far, far away ??
{Lads}RikerZZZ
QUOTE (kwendy @ 10 Oct 2015, 0:41) *

Nah. Use them vs USA .Berkuts are amazing.
Svea Rike
QUOTE (SiR Chaff @ 10 Oct 2015, 6:28) *
Why are we talking about balancing ROTR Russia on a funny thread about an Empire from a galaxy far, far away ??

Cause SWR forums.
Serialkillerwhale

Relevant
Svea Rike
Not relevant: That food looks disgusting as hell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.