Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ROTRdex
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mizo
Oh Dude! Nice feature, I didn't think you'd add something you , but the Weapon Simulator is neat biggrin.gif
Apostle
Reinitialiased twice but still no voicelines pls halp.
Apostle
No wait, it's ok.
Apostle
Shit some voicelines are present but not others? Fuck.
Skitt
Language.

also that happens some are missing.
Apostle
QUOTE (Skitt @ 9 Aug 2017, 0:29) *
Language.

also that happens some are missing.

Sorry about it.
I'm fairly certain all voicelines were present before. Now half of russian units are mute and some other are probably too.
XAOC-RU-
I initialize several times but nothing happen. Every time when I want to run it, window with initilazing apears and I have to initialize again but then again nothing it's just close
{Lads}RikerZZZ
This version Isn't patched to run with 1.87 only 1.86. That may be why you're having issues.
Star_Abraham
Don't forget to complete your ROTRdex with the latest Rise'a'mons

Maelstrom
I don't know if you plan on maintaining ROTRDex, but as of public build 1.8, it is impossible to import the internal build anymore
micxray
QUOTE (Maelstrom @ 14 Jun 2018, 22:29) *
I don't know if you plan on maintaining ROTRDex, but as of public build 1.8, it is impossible to import the internal build anymore

Yes thanks for reporting.
The structure of the internal build did change a little bit and thats why ROTRDex crashes during the initialization.

I did fix this problem and uploaded a new version, see first post
UnseenMaDaFaKa
I'm sorry to bother you but what does rotrdex do?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.