Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halcyon Ville - Xeres
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Custom Maps
Zion
My 1v1 map I made a while back, features a large buildable area, this map is designed for expansion, and it is a top vs top design, to allow players to have a similar "field of view"

This is my final version.

Some cool features of the map, the People ion the village walk around, beautiful landscape with lots of trees, hills, homes, water. A fog effect on the brook as it flows through the rocks, and sounds. Second supply is below, and expansion supplies are in the center near each village, and 2 oil Derek on bottom.
Skitt
iv played this map before against mizo, its good. see what others say first before it goes in the approved section.

but so far so good smile.gif

XAttus
Had this map for a while now, I have no idea why I didn't play on it. But I shall try it out now. tongue.gif
{Lads}RikerZZZ
Sick looking map man. Looks great biggrin.gif
The_Hunter
60k docks at the start locations is not something i'd approve of however.
{Lads}RikerZZZ
This is a very fun map, well done.

But its not without its flaws. Firstly, the ai doesn't work from the left spawn on brutal. They do the thing where they don't build supplies and just spam inf and base def.
Also, can we move the supply docks so they're 45 degrees, like all the players buildings?
M01
QUOTE ({Lads}RikerZZZ @ 10 Nov 2015, 13:43) *
This is a very fun map, well done.

But its not without its flaws. Firstly, the ai doesn't work from the left spawn on brutal. They do the thing where they don't build supplies and just spam inf and base def.
Also, can we move the supply docks so they're 45 degrees, like all the players buildings?

western starting position is just a bit too close to the supplies that's the reason why it's not building

either moving the start location or the supplies at bit far way from each other would fix this
Zion
Here is the fixed supplies.. from my testing IA works fine.. and they are now 45 degree, as well as Hunters change
{Lads}RikerZZZ
I really enjoy the aspects of this map, but i think it would work as a 2v2 map more than a huge 1v1 one.
Zion
QUOTE ({Lads}RikerZZZ @ 20 Nov 2015, 6:32) *
I really enjoy the aspects of this map, but i think it would work as a 2v2 map more than a huge 1v1 one.

not changing that sorry, maybe my next map will be a bit smaller
Skitt
ok its been nirly 2 weeks, and no complaints since the last version post.
so approved and moved to the 2 players section, as well as hosted on moddb.
http://forums.swr-productions.com/index.ph...st&p=124166

Zion can you remove the attachment links from this topic please to avoid confusion.
Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.