Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Switching battle plans causes crashes
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Bug Reports
General Scrapstrike
Whenever I switch from one battle plan to another from the Strategy Center in the mid to late game it always causes the game to crash.
EDIT: Here is a replay (NOTE: Download Jie's Critical Situation map first to view replay)
EDIT: Another replay on map Burning Crusade with the same circumstances(all upgrades, same GPs unlocked, crash in late game, etc.)
(USA)Bruce
Replays perhaps?
General Scrapstrike
Not sure how it's possible, since I can only save replay when the score screen appears after a game when winnning/losing or when exiting. The crash happens in the middle of a game.
Shiro
The game automatically saves the latest match as a replay until you played a new one.
General Scrapstrike
I never knew that before, thanks for the info. I put a replay up as soon as I can.
EDIT: Replay is up, I had all upgrades researched, my GPs was Armored Company. Covert Forces. R2 Carpet Bombing, Spectre Gunship, Guardian Angel, and Air Mobility. Crash from changing battle plans does not happen early game but mid to late when I have a large army. The crash usually happened to me multiple times on these occasions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.