Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Units can't go in Industrial plant
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Bug Reports
Стефан
Units can't go in Industrial plant, Russia. Does anyone have this problem too? Also, I played Zero Houre with out problems but Rise of Reds have lagging a lot on the same computer. I saw at task maneger and there is writting CPU 100%. I don't knew why. It isn't like that when I playing Zero Houre.
Shiro
ROTR takes more ressources than ZH because it has much better (and thus more demanding) models and skins. As for the Industrial Plant, the only vehicle that goes in it is the Arms Supplier.
(USA)Bruce
Ony arms suppliers can enter Industrial plants
Стефан
Thank you for answers. I knew Rise of Reds has a better models and others grafical solutions but I have decrased all grafical options (resolution on 800x600 and everyting on low) and it lagging again. Should not game working normaly on that level? I'm very suprised.
Oliver
What are your pc specs?
Стефан
I have this one. It is old lap top from 2008. But I can play Zero Houre without problems. Also, I need to say that you really done very good job with Rise of Reds. Very good beer1.gif

MSI Megabook VR610
Specifications
MSI Megabook VR610Notebook: MSI Megabook VR610 (Megabook V Series)
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 TK-57
Graphics Adapter: ATI Radeon Xpress X1200
Display: 15.4 inch, 16:10, 1280x800 pixels, glossy: yes
Weight: 2.5kg

I don't knew why Rusians heavy anti-air system don't have name s400 or something similary?
XAOC-RU-
I have this one. It is old lap top from 2008. But I can play Zero Houre without problems. Also, I need to say that you really done very good job with Rise of Reds. Very good beer1.gif

MSI Megabook VR610
Specifications
MSI Megabook VR610Notebook: MSI Megabook VR610 (Megabook V Series)
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 TK-57
Graphics Adapter: ATI Radeon Xpress X1200
Display: 15.4 inch, 16:10, 1280x800 pixels, glossy: yes
Weight: 2.5kg

I don't knew why Rusians heavy anti-air system don't have name s400 or something similary?

Your laptop is very old. So maybe for ZH he allow but ROTR have many innovations not only in graphic side. Example WC3 and DOTA map have different requierments to play.
NikCaputnic
QUOTE (Стеф
@ 14 Dec 2015, 5:27) *

Why not s-400? Well, because s-400 chassis looks too generic (s-500 also) and doesn't have such a badass name, visual appearance and reputation like s-300 (which grumble is).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.