Hey guys, just completed my quarter final round vs GrimTuesday, heres the games and hope you enjoy them smile.gif

NOTE: We agreed on our faction choices for our matches, hence why I played GLA in all rounds tongue.gif

Game 1: Marakar(GLA) vs GrimTuesday(China)

Map: TD NoCarsBugs

A relatively quick game on the map TD, showing how strong tech terrors can be.

Game 2: Marakar(GLA) vs GrimTuesday(ECA)

Map: Lagoon

A scramble for territory on my part, as well as some really aggressive action from Grim by sending an ECA dozer even before my Arms Dealer was at 50%! However, it was thwarted quickly by a terrorist, and led to him falling behind, with me eventually coming out on top.

Game 3: Marakar(GLA) vs GrimTuesday(GLA)

Map: Dust Devil

This was an unbelievably intense game that led to me having to make some very quick thinking. We exchanged Merc Runners and Workers, but when he sent his first tech, I thought it was a techterror so I sold my WF. Then I checked to see if it was loaded (if you box select a transport, it will select if it is empty and wont if it is loaded) and realized it was empty. I honestly thought I was done at this point, but realized I had a Merc Runner, 2 Rpgs, 4 Terrorists, 1 Worker and 2 Techs that could move out. Then came a very decisive early game last resort, where I just finished my Black Market and placed a Stinger Site in his base in order to put the pressure on Grim. There were so many counter attacks and attacks that occurred all over the place, featuring the use of Merc Gunners and Merc Grenadiers, which led to me on top in this game. I honestly have to give a shoutout to Grim, as he certainly did put up a fight in the final game. I thought I was a goner, as I had to act fast otherwise I would fall too behind, as in GLA Mirrors, every victory counts. I feel as though Grim deserved this victory, but it led to a 3rd win in my favor.