Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intense game: Sabotaj vs M.P
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Battle Reports
M.P
Here I present you a good and intense match between me and Sabotaj, with a lot of micromanagement and action.

Some spoilers:

- Some Good air shows with Harriers (By me)
- a nice and kinda unexpected infantry rush [I was prepared for the blackhawk rush, but something else came instead >.>] (By Sabotaj)
- NO HOWITZERS! I didn't build a single howitzer tongue.gif
- Not much defenses, Just some guard towers.
- Venom protocol, Some Valkyrie action
- Carpet bombs, Infantry spam, Bomblet strikes, Bulldogs, and a lot more!

and if you want to learn how to effectively kill Vikings and Valkyries, watch this replay till the end tongue.gif (And it's both annoying and hilarious biggrin.gif)

Oh and did you know that I play ECA too? tongue.gif
Rohan
Best Part of the replay was when the Venom was taken out by Burton's bomb in Mid Air. tongue.gif
Marakar
QUOTE (Rohan @ 10 Feb 2016, 17:54) *
Best Part of the replay was when the Venom was taken out by Burton's bomb in Mid Air. tongue.gif

Flying the venom into the USA Command Center or full Airfield and blowing it up is one way to go out in style biggrin.gif
Hecthor Doomhammer
An intense game indeed.
Casted the replay:
{Lads}RikerZZZ
We now return to your scheduled programming of FUCKING HARRIER spam.
Now, please welcome your host: MP!

(jk well played mates. Sab, you just needed to go push in through the hole in the def you left to finish him off)
atmospheric
QUOTE (Hecthor Doomhammer @ 18 Feb 2016, 6:27) *
An intense game indeed.
Casted the replay:

Very nice. Watched the whole 37 minutes. Sabotage gave a tough fight until Comrade MP deployed the Venoms and then the tide went in his favour. I think Sabotage should have built and used his units more thoroughly. All in, that shot of one of the venoms blowing up in the air by Burton's C4 was epic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.