Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About player_name@symbols
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Support Forum
XAOC-RU-
Hello guys! As we all know each player in swr.net lobby (LAN lobby) have not only his own name which can be change anytime but also addition specific symbols after his name (You can see it if will move cursor to his name in lobby or in pre-starting game menu). It looks like Name@a or Name@R. So if you know what symbol each player have you can surely know vs who you will play. Problem is that symbols are repeating because htere are not many latin symbols so 2 different players can have @B or @C after their names.

But! Yesterday when I restarted my PC and logged into game I saw that I can see full names of the players. Not like Name@R but Name@Rain (example)

And i was able too see all names of all players so even if somebody change hi name i was able to see who this guys is actually. I was thinking that it's just new swr.net ability so each player will able to see full names each other, and no fakenames anymore. But today when i log into game then I гnfortunately saw that I cannot see full names again. Can somebody help me? How can I return my ability to see full names?

P.S. Don't know why but my name is going like XAOC-RU-@(and after that many unknown symbols like arrows or squares). But people in lobby said that i have only @r after my name)

XAOC-RU-
Anybody can tell me how to solve my problem?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.