Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GLA stealth detection bug
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > Rise of the Reds > Bug Reports
XAOC-RU-
1st bug you can see when ECA drops fennek and move forces to help his GLA mate against my attack. When Fennek stop near my tunnel and barracks somehow I can see it. BUt there is no SD units near at this moment. Even when he destroy my tunnel I can also see his fennek through Fog Of War (flashing "orange light effect" in the FOW)

2nd IDK bug this or it's intended: observation Vans do not become stealth near GPS scramblers (both from vehicles or buildings)

The_Hunter
QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 2 Mar 2016, 10:24) *
1st bug you can see when ECA drops fennek and move forces to help his GLA mate against my attack. When Fennek stop near my tunnel and barracks somehow I can see it. BUt there is no SD units near at this moment. Even when he destroy my tunnel I can also see his fennek through Fog Of War (flashing "orange light effect" in the FOW)

2nd IDK bug this or it's intended: observation Vans do not become stealth near GPS scramblers (both from vehicles or buildings)

QUOTE (XAOC-RU- @ 2 Mar 2016, 10:24) *

That's because it can disguise which counts as a stealth abbility.
XAOC-RU-
QUOTE (The_Hunter @ 2 Mar 2016, 14:53) *
That's because it can disguise which counts as a stealth abbility.

Oh i understand. Engine issue. That mean that Battle Buses have this issue too?

Is there any way to fix it? One of the way i see is give to Observation vans real ability to become stealth (Like Hunter killers have). Requirment for this will be GPS scrambler unlock.

And what about my first comment? Is this bug or just SAGE moment

The_Hunter
i'm not entirely certain haven't had a chance to check the replay yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.