Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do u know this retarded man?
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
DustyRhodes

SWR.net
Shiro
We don't tolerate this stuff on our system. Action will eventually be taken.
(USA)Bruce
Indeed, this is the wrong place to put it.This is related to ROTR, also we dont want people to tattletale on each other and turn it into kindergarden saying the other did it first.

Also, the numbers from lebenon and nobodys picking up.Incase anyones wondering....
Skitt
aoun doesn't normally speak like that
3rdShockArmy
I don't know who is the guy, but if he's not like that normally (like Skit said), maybe someone logged in instead of him (a younger brother, friend or anyone immature enough). I don't think anyone would really talk like that just out of the blue.
The_Hunter
You have to keep in mind that everyone can use everyone's user name except for a few reserved user names used by the dev team so don't attach this sort of behavoir to that persons name.

It's realy easy to do this as such to frame someone for doing something they didn't
M.P
Aoun is rather a nice guy... I doubt he's really Aoun. Probably a fake name.
{Lads}RikerZZZ
Ive never seen this behavior from Aoun before either. Normally he's very considerate and relaxed.
I'm gonna assume this is someone smurfing as him. Dunno why tho
Hecthor Doomhammer
That, or some one pissed him off signifficantly enough to get him to be like this, and only this part was captured, and not everything that was said before, thus trying to make Aoun look bad
Mizo
I remember there was a phase when there were multiple names of this guy in lobby. There's definitely an impersonation case here.
Storm
the initial post by the OP made me laugh out hard! laugh.gif We used to do this kind of things on a MMORPG game called (Edgeworld) with our rival alliances. Said that, I'aint defending anything or anyone but sometimes it is fun while you are playing serious.
Shiro
Don't revive old threads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.