Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exactly one year since I joined
SWR Productions Forum > Community > General Chat
3rdShockArmy
It has been a year since I joined this great community and I just gotta say, thank you people! Thank you for puttin' up with me for so long and not even givin' me a warning, although there were times when I probably deserved one. tongue.gif
Ever since I joined, there was hardly a day without loggin' in to see what's goin' on here. To a point where my family and RL friends asked me: "What's so damn interesting about that forum?"
A lot of great, interesting and intelligent people are part of this community and all I can say is that I'm more than glad I joined! biggrin.gif
Cheers, people! beer1.gif
Svea Rike
Cheers, matey! May you remain here for many a-more years! Unless the apocalypse takes all of our lives before that happens, but WHO KNOWS, amiright?
3rdShockArmy
Damn right you are, but until then, lets just all enjoy the time given to us.
Anyway, thanks, Svea! smile.gif You as well. I'm glad that farewell of yours was just an April fools joke. smile.gif
TimeBurner
For the glory of the motherland! Bear cavalry,attack!
3rdShockArmy
Uuuraaa to that, comrade! 8Isov.gif
Mizo
Happy Anniversary ..... I guess XD
3rdShockArmy
Thanks, bro! Others congratulated me by gettin' my ass handed to me in couple of those pvps I recently played. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.